HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office Empty
PostSubject: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Universal has set a release date for “The Purge 2″ (or whatever they end up calling it; can’t imagine they’ll go for something so generic).

The sequel to the Ethan Hawke creeper goes out June 20, 2014. It’ll be up against Clint Eastwood’s “Jersey Boys” movie, and the comedy “Think Like A Man Too”.

James Monaco, writer/director/producer of the 2013 film, reprises his duties here.

No word on cast yet.

Read more at http://moviehole.net/201370146the-purge-2-will-do-battle-with-dirty-harry-at-the-box-office#I2RSPTCgOfTfkC5B.99
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:10 pm

I've been deceived... I was feeling lucky, punk.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 pm

The Purge wasn't good enough for a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:04 pm

The Purge was pretty damn bad. Well it was alright I guess but it got way too much hype. I'll probably end up seeing this eventually anyway.

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Gay for Bills (Burdur) wrote:
The Purge was pretty damn bad. Well it was alright I guess but it got way too much hype. I'll probably end up seeing this eventually anyway.
The concept behind it was brilliant.
The execution of the movie itself was awful.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:47 am

Completely agreed, that's exactly what I've said to people about the movie actually.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office   The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office Empty

Back to top Go down

The Purge 2 will do battle with Dirty Harry at the Box Office

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1