HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:24 am

According to The Wrestling Observer, Rey Mysterio was indeed not yet ready to return to the ring on Monday's Raw, however WWE asked him to return and to work Sunday's Survivor Series PPV as he can be protected in the 10 man match.

The feeling is Mysterio's appearance on both Raw and at the PPV will feature him, and hopefully encourage people to purchase the PPV, however he won't have to work as hard as normal and risk further injury.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:34 am

So he's going to stay on the apron for the majority of the match? Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:36 am

^
Damm right I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:38 am

It sucks! Why the fuck would they call him back if he's not ready? Do their pay-per-views suck so much that they need to bring in someone for the sake of saying "Oh, this guy's gonna be there. They're definitely going to order it now!" It's stupid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 am

For all that, they could of got Christian I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Christian sucks. Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 pm

He's alright I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Christian is great fuck off 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:56 am

at being generic. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:06 pm

ptff Christian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mysterio
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:12 pm

You forgot guys, Christian needs to be jacked up and almost looking like hes on roids to get any kind of reaction out of Razor Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 pm

No, he needs to not be generic as fuck. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Yet hes one of the most charismatic guys on the roster so im not understanding where you're getting hes generic.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:36 pm

In the ring, menso.
He's like the opposite of the stereoptypical Cena. He has a lot of moves, but he uses the exact same ones in every single match.

On the mic, he's so-so. He can be entertaining, but for the most part he's just "whatever", which is why I said he's "generic". He's not BAD, he's not GOOD. He's just.. eh.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Oh and also, Chris Jericho and The Undertaker = my favorite wrestlers. Chris Jericho = does not look like he's on roids nor does he look jacked up. Neither does Taker, but Taker is a big dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Christian isn't as good as he once was. I think since coming back to WWE he really hasn't been the same. I mean he has had some great moments, Like Winning the World title...Tho Vince had to be a dick and give him a short title run. But Christian really hasn't felt the same. he was great in E&C, his solo run after turning on edge was great, and his TNA run was pretty amazing. But I have to agree with Razor, he became a Generic veteran that really doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 am

Well he's been kept off TV and then he got injured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:43 am

Well now we know who winning the SS match I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return   Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Reportedly Not Yet Ready to Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1