HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy? Empty
PostSubject: Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?   Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger is being lined up to star in a 'Legend of Conan' trilogy.
The 65-year-old actor is to reprise his role as the titular warrior in one forthcoming film, but a further two movies look to be on the cards if the sequel to 1982's 'Conan the Barbarian' is a success, according to Fredrik Malmberg, President and Chief Executive Officer of Paradox Entertainment.

He said: ''We have a great story. Everyone loves it. This is a role that's perfect for him and he's very involved with the whole Universal team. It's the best team they have. Arnold has been very instrumental to being this together saying, 'We gotta make a good Conan!'
''I think if we do this right, we can do two more Conan movies right after. I think 'Game of Thrones' also shows a huge interest in fantasy. I'm psyched about it.''

Arnold has teamed up with Universal for the forthcoming film, which will see the iconic character go into battle once again after growing bored of being king.
Speaking to TheArnoldFans.com, Fredrik added: ''The idea is that this takes place after Conan has been king. But this is the legend of Conan where he has been gone and people say, 'Do you remember the good ol' days when Conan was around?' And now it's time for him to come back.

''In the stories and you can also see it when he's sitting on the thrown and the narration on that last scene of the movie...'with a troubled brow' ...you can tell he's not really happy being king. So, it's time for him to go out and do battle.''
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?   Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 am

But I liked the one with the guy from Game of Thrones. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?   Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 am

But a sequel to Conan the Barbarian already exists. It's called Conan the Destroyer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?   Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Jason Momoa was a beast in Conan. When I was youtubing him, that's when I found out about Game of Thrones. It would make sense if he were to play Conan in the trilogy.

I saw the original. Arnie is the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?   Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Conan trilogy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1