Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:14 pm

I don't care what your reasoning is, calling someone a liar and bashing them for saying they wanted to commit suicide simply because you don't like them IS a horrible thing.
Like I said, you don't even NEED a reason to want to commit suicide, it could be a mental thing.
I know from experience.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:20 pm

What does not liking Hogan have to do with it? Is that why your arguing with me?

I love Ric Flair and if he said the same thing I would say the same thing. Guy would only have himself to blame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Nope, I am not a fan of Hogan either. I am arguing that you're attacking someone that contemplated suicide and called him a liar for it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Because Hogan is one I aint bothered 

Ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Yes, and I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 pm

MackNugget wrote:
Ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?
The boy WISHES he committed suicide instead of getting gobbled up by that wolf. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide   Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan contemplated suicide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2