HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your theme music history?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Your theme music history? Empty
PostSubject: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:57 am

Listening to a shuffled iTunes playlist, a song came up that used to be Minkaro's theme. Which made me get all nostalgic and think about other themes that he's had. Which made me decide to post this thread, to find out how your character's have changed themes. Unless they've only had one. What made you choose those themes?

Minkaro

(This is in no order whatsoever, just what I can remember)

Breaking Benjamin - Breakdown (I was a massive Breaking Benjamin fan at the time, and this probably seemed the most "wrestling theme" out of their songs)

Nine Inch Nails - Just Like You Imagined (the trailer for 300 would have just come out, which used this song. Listening to it again now though, it doesn't really work)

Andrew WK - We Want Fun (seemed to fit Minkaro's fun-loving metalhead gimmick)

Black Label Society - Concrete Jungle (not sure why I picked this. May have been going for a more serious/darker gimmick at the time)

The Mayfield Four - High (um...er...it's a good song)

Blind Guardian - Bright Eyes (this was just after Minkaro had turned face after a brief heel run - the opening lyrics to the song are "fool just another fool just another fool just another..." which I saw as being a reminder to himself not to be such a dick again)

Dream Theater - Steam of Conciousness (the opening riff to this is really cool, and I gave Minkaro an extended entrance so it could all be realistically fitted in. I think he was 2W champion at the time, so giving him a grander entrance worked)

Dream Evil - Book of Heavy Metal (METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL. That is all)

Jeise

Frozen - Eradication (In The Night) (That drum beat at the start combined with an awesome riff gives the sense that something nasty is coming. Fits).

Two Steps From Hell - Juggernaut (Two Steps From Hell do epic as fuck sounding orchestral tracks. This one had a fitting name, and luckily sounded ominous enough to suit Jeise)

Alexi Pruzhanov

Nightwish - Moondance (lol)

Lance Laroza

Freedom Call - God of Thunder (his nickname was going to be "Lightning" Lance Laroza, so this worked)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:56 am

Almandine Trek

Saki Kaska - Callista (Mass Effect 2, Afterlife Club Song)

face palm Honestly, I just really liked it. I had this image in my head of what it looked like with her walking to it. Seemed fine at the time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 am

Emeralds was Can't Repeat by The Offspring

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:04 pm

I believe in my first match I had Lawson go out to Triple H's Attitude Era theme (My Time), and then was like "Yeah, that's pretty lame. I should use something else." Funny

Lawson

"You're Going Down" - Sick Puppies
-It was the Extreme Rules '09 theme. The lyrics sounded really cool. There were also like 3 other people that used it at some point. Funny

"Time of Dying" - 3 Days Grace
-I hate this song now. The riff sounded good for an entrance theme, and the "I will not die" seemed like it fit well, but I realize now that the rest of the song is just...not good.

"I Will Not Bow" - Breaking Benjamin
-iLike actually suggested this to me when I asked him to make me a Tron. I hadn't heard of BB before, but I really enjoyed the song. Plus it fit well, as Lawson was just starting to come out into his own at that time.

"Canto 34" - 5 Finger Death Punch
-This one probably lasted me the longest. I wanted an instrumental theme for some reason (I believe it was right around when I came back to XWA when SIW closed), and this just seemed the best one I could find.

"Coming Home" - Avenged Sevenfold (Current)
-Pretty self-explanatory. Coming Home being analogous to returning to fedding after my year-long hiatus, and I'll surely be 'coming home' to my world title pretty soon. I aint bothered

Obviously the DxWo and Death Sentence themes, too...oh and I came out to "Gay Bar" once for my cage match against GM Razor. Power abusing fuck. Shaking Head

Klash: "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" - Green Day
-My brother loves Green Day...so Lawson's brother does too.

Mammoth: "Monsters" - Matchbook Romance
-One of my favorite Madden songs ever. Just seemed like something creepy and ominous, while still upbeat, for the giant to come out to.

Kyle Skype: "Drones" - Rise Against
-Another Madden song. Just wanted something without a long-ass intro, cause TPW had more of an indy-fed feel when I was there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:12 pm

^ Rise Against. You are good people TJ. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 pm

T.K. 
Evolution by Korn

Black Dragon 
Buried by Last Breath Before the Fall

Giselle von Wolfe 
Tote Heldensagen by Equilibrium

The Guys With Masks 
Knights of Cydonia by Muse

Kisame 
Evolution by Ayumi Hamasaki
Red Desire by BORN

Kisame being the only one I ever changed, though it should be noted I attempted to change T.K.'s once before, and this isn't counting the original themes I tried to give both Dragon & T.K., which were never actually used.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:45 am

Errrmmmm, lets see here...

"Sexy Boy" - HBK's theme. Yep, totally original and just used that theme for years, though I was actively searching for music that was different to it but still fit.

"The Kings" - DX's Run DMC theme. Used that for the DxWo's entirity and also used it for DM as well. It was actually a bit of a remixed version for the intro part from that You Tube dude that remixes a lot...well, used to anyway.

"DX alternate" - I have no idea what it's official name is, but it was a rare version of the DX theme that was used like once or twice on TV I think. It sounded really deep in it's tone. I used it for a few matches.

"My Time Instrumental" - Kind of desperate to find a different theme, I used this once and decided, rather like TJ, I hated it for my character lol.

"Longnecks and Rednecks" - Once I changed to a James Storm pic base, I also changed to this theme. Fucking hated it as it didn't fit DM's character at all. Used it once against Teej and reverted back to something else lol.

"Sexy Boy Instrumental" - Just a custom instrumental version of HBK's theme. Fairly certain I used it for one match xD

"Country Girl" - First real theme I found that I felt fit DM's character (outside of HBK's theme). A few people hated it apparently, but I liked the song personally as it had a good beat to it and sort of made sense that DM was engaged to a "country girl". Did grow tiresome once I left earlier in the year.

"Metal Health" - Once I knew I was coming back, I spent ages on You Tube trying to find a new theme. One with some energy as it hits, but one that suited DM. Found this song and showed it to Jay for his opinion. He loved it and I went with it.

I still don't think I've found THE perfect tune, but my current one if my best imo.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

Staind - "Come Again"
This was for SCW and SIW only though while JHalc was a much different character based off Raven.

Staind - "Tolerate"
I actually remixed the beginning of the song with a System of a Down song for a countdown clock at the beginning.

Avenged Sevenfold - "Second Heartbeat"
Used all the way from the beginning of Death Sentence and throughout XWA until Ian left. It became a heel theme.

Rise Against - "Chamber the Cartridge"
Pretty much the only theme people associate JHalc with. Its been the same for almost three years with only a few exceptions wgere A7X was used.

Teams:

JNM -- RATM -"Killing in the Name"
I refused to come out to the dXWo music.

D-Volution -- RATM "Sleep Now in the Fire"
Yea.... we are awesome. And undefeated.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 am

Atreyu - Becoming the Bull

Disturbed - The Night

Eddie Guerrero Heel Theme - "Gangsta Lean"

Mastodon - Colony of Birchmen Instrumental

Disturbed - The Night Instrumental

Your theme music history? FJBloTX
Your theme music history? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 am

^ I remember "Becoming the Bull", I started liking Atreyu cause of Flare. Shaking Head

^^ I am a fan of RATM and "Sleep Now In The Fire" is one of their best songs IMO.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I have only used one, well two if you count the theme for The Xtreme Hunters

The reason I went with American Badass by Kid Rock was as I was coming up Sandman like, and using Enter Sandman would have been the easy and obvious choice. So I went with Takers Origonal theme when he debuted the American Badass persona, which he didn't use long. So in making my character, and taking pieces from some of my favorite guys, this was another piece to the puzzle that worked to something unique.

With regards to the team with Me and Headhunter, after Razor had dropped his stake in the Tag Titles, I had actually went on the forum and asked for Ideas for theme music, double team moves etc. I think Mega had come up with the idea of Using Bawitiba for our theme. Still one of my highlight moments in the fed in the 5 years I have been doing this
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:16 pm

"Remember The Name"-Fort Minor

Cult of personality"-Living Color
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your theme music history?   Your theme music history? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your theme music history?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1