HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 am

Sony announced today that one million PlayStation 4s have already been sold in North America. The news was confirmed via Twitter by Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida, who wrote “PS4 has sold through over 1 million units within 24 hours of the launch in North America!”

Adam Boyes, Sony Vice President of publisher and developer relations, added “Thanks to all of you gamers in getting us to 1,000,000 sales of PS4 in our first 24 hours!”

Sony announced at Gamescom that PlayStation 4 had surpassed 1 million pre-orders. In September, Sony Computer Entertainment president Andrew House said Sony hopes to sell 5 million PlayStation 4s by March 2014.

PlayStation 4 launched in North America on November 15th and will be released in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on November 29th. The console will launch in Japan in 2014.

For much more on PlayStation 4, be sure to read our PS4 wiki, including a how-to guide to help you get started with your new console.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:07 am

Cool.

I wonder how much the Xbox One will sell in 24 hours..
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:28 pm

^ HA. That's a pretty funny thought you have..

Not surprised honestly. If you're gonna stand at a long ass line at 12 AM for a gaming console, you're a true lover.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:39 pm

GTA should have been on PS4, they would have sold a billion consoles. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:10 pm

^ Holy shit that's so true. XDSales would've been been a lot bigger..
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Maybe if it was an exclusive Razz

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:44 am

lol GTA will come to the next gen consoles, I guarantee it, with all the DLC that will come out for it. What's the point of blowing them both at once when shits loads of people will buy it on PS3/360 and then buy it again like a year or so later on the next gen consoles? Rockstar know what they are doing. Y'all will be giving more money to them lucky bitches in the future for the same game, mark my words I aint bothered

But I'll be shocked if the Xbox One sells more than the PS4 does. Last I heard the PS4 had a lot more pre-orders than the Xbox One does and all that initial "we will own your living room in every way" crap from Microsoft fucked them over a lot, even if they back tracked nearly everything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America   PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 Sales Pass 1 Million in North America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1