HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment? Empty
PostSubject: What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?   What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:20 am

I collect Gamecube games. I love the Gamecube, it was the first brand new system that I've ever gotten. I remember getting it for Christmas 10 years ago along with Mario Kart Double Dash. I got rid of it in around 06-07, but I got back to collecting for it last year. I've been on and off with it, but I have almost all of the classic titles, though I'm missing Windwaker (Which I found for a great deal and didn't pick up) and Double Dash.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?   What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:07 pm

I got several PlayStation and PlayStation 2 games a few months back. I was getting several Mobil Suit Gundam and Final Fantasy titles.

I need to get more titles for my Intellivision. I only have about 10 games for that system. I want to try and get my hands on Astosmash and Donkey Kong.

PostSubject: Re: What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?   What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:15 pm

I plan to start collecting N64 games. Words cannot describe how much I loved playing The Legend of Zelda games on them. Amongst others.

I also plan to get the Super Nintendo games.

Pretty much have quiet a few PS2 ones.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?   What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 am

I'm sort of collecting Wii games, as long as they are not expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?   What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game System Are You Collecting for At The Moment?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1