HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Cole Blogs on Title Defense at Final Battle; Teases Big Ring of Honor Return That Will “Blow the Roof Off the Hammerstein Ballroom”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Adam Cole Blogs on Title Defense at Final Battle; Teases Big Ring of Honor Return That Will “Blow the Roof Off the Hammerstein Ballroom” Empty
PostSubject: Adam Cole Blogs on Title Defense at Final Battle; Teases Big Ring of Honor Return That Will “Blow the Roof Off the Hammerstein Ballroom”   Adam Cole Blogs on Title Defense at Final Battle; Teases Big Ring of Honor Return That Will “Blow the Roof Off the Hammerstein Ballroom” EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 am

Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion Adam Cole has blogged for ROHWrestling.com, commenting on his upcoming title defense against Michael Elgin and Jay Briscoe at Final Battle.

I'm perfectly balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders. And those two chips are Michael Elgin and Jay Briscoe. What I did at Death Before Dishonor was a SERVICE to ROH. Michael Elgin and Jay Briscoe are the worst kind of athlete. They are the types of people that can't accept or realize the fact that they can not, and will not, be Number 1. They are cry babies.

After Final Battle is over I get to look at every doubter, every person who doesn't believe that I am what I say I am, and that's the best damn pro wrestler on the planet, and I get to shove it in their face. At Ring of Honor's biggest show of the year I prove to these two cry babies that Adam Cole is and always will be the true Ring of Honor World Champion.

Cole then went on to tease a big, mysterious return for December's event.

In the past I have learned first hand from people like Eddie Edwards but there is one man whose opinion I value in the highest regard. A man who taught me that if I want to be the best, if I want to be the Ring of Honor World Champion, I have to take matters into my own hands. He is someone who has been all over the world and even though he never won the ROH World Title when he was an active competitor in ROH, without his advice and inspiration, I would not hold this title. He is someone who was treated unfairly by the system even though he is a real champion… he is a king.

His return will blow the roof off of the Hammerstein Ballroom guaranteed. I invite him to come to NYC and watch with pride as I stand atop the wrestling world as THE man.

Ring of Honor Presents: Final Battle
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013

Hammerstein Ballroom
311 West 34th Street
Manhattan, New York
Back to top Go down

Adam Cole Blogs on Title Defense at Final Battle; Teases Big Ring of Honor Return That Will “Blow the Roof Off the Hammerstein Ballroom”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1