HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:33 am

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his Q&A on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:

Why does he think David Benoit should stay away from the wrestling business? I don't speak fir WWE. Just expressed my personal opinion. Not sure the kid finds happiness in his dad's old business plus over 90% of those that try out for wwe don't make it no matter their name. I'd say same to my kids.

Does he think The Great Khali will be inducted into the Hall of Fame one day? Strictly as a guess, I'd say not likely.

Not wanting to run his own wrestling promotion. To invest my money and my time in a wrestling promotion isn't something that I would ever consider. The lack of talent that's available...TV production costs...dwenling crowds...the baby sitting that's involved, etc isn't something that interests me whatsoever. Plus, small promotions are challenged to even break even financially and I'm not a break even guy.

Who should The Undertaker face in his final match? Brock...Cena...Rock would be on my short list.

His favorite William Regal moment? My favorite Regal moment was being able to help him salvage his career because of personal demons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 am

Why in the hell should the Great Khali be inducted ANYWAY? Hes done NOTHING in WWE to warrant a HOF induction and i think that was a troll question TBH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:14 pm

well he is a big star in India and he draws them to the WWE. He a former world champion and has hard to believe as it was, he was over at one point. yeah now he's just a member of the new oddities and such, but he had a good career at the start. I'm not saying make him a headliner for a HOF class cause he's not worthy of that, but being in the HOF itself I think he can be worthy.

BTW if Koko B Ware can get into the HOF, than anyone can.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 pm

The celebrities have more reason to be in the HoF than this dude...
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:41 pm

JeremyEC3 wrote:
He a former world champion
WWE Hall of Fame: Class of 2016:

The Great Khali
Jeff Hardy
Rob Van Dam
Jack Swagger
Vince Russo
David Arquette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:49 pm

So you are saying that Jeff Hardy or RVD shouldn't be in the hof either?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Rob, maybe, ECW champion, and first guy to hold ECW and WWE titles at the same time. Jeff? Probably not. I actually think he's a solid wrestler, but I don't think he's done enough.

Then again, as you've already said, Koko B. Ware is in it, and I'd have both of them over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Well Jeff Hardy is a legend in the tag team division with his brother. The Hardy Boyz going in together would make prefect sense. Tho Jeff has also had a good solo Career more than Matt and has his cult like fan base, but either way I think Jeff is a future HOFer. Solo or tag team can be debated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:55 pm

JeremyEC3 wrote:
well he is a big star in India and he draws them to the WWE. He a former world champion and has hard to believe as it was, he was over at one point. yeah now he's just a member of the new oddities and such, but he had a good career at the start. I'm not saying make him a headliner for a HOF class cause he's not worthy of that, but being in the HOF itself I think he can be worthy.

BTW if Koko B Ware can get into the HOF, than anyone can.
Ehh...being a top draw in your home country and being over with kids shouldnt really translate to being inducted into the Hall of Fame, Khali hasnt dont anything besides have a pity title run at Edges expense. If were inducting people solely based on how over they are in their own country, induct Sin Cara while we're at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Sin Cara: HoF Class of 2030: Trips over the podium before starting his speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Khali has done more for wrestling business than Mike Tyson, William Perry (an NFL guy), Drew Carrey (a comedian) and Donald Trump, but this is just my 2 cents though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 pm

^So Khali should be in the celebrity wing of the HoF?

Besides, I actually don't think he has Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Celebrities don't deserve to be in the HoF >_>

Khali deserves it more than celebrities.

Jeff Hardy deserves it for sure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 am

I think Benoit may have been wanting to be wrestler since he was younger. I mean a lot of Kids of pro wrestlers tend to do so. Even tho his dad did what he did, why not let his son try to be a wrestler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Zanon wrote:
Khali has done more for wrestling business than Mike Tyson, William Perry (an NFL guy), Drew Carrey (a comedian) and Donald Trump, but this is just my 2 cents though.
ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 pm

10SD wrote:
Celebrities don't deserve to be in the HoF >_>

Khali deserves it more than celebrities.

Jeff Hardy deserves it for sure.

Thats why theres a Celebrity WING of the HOF...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Khali HAS done more than any of those celebrities. He may not be the greatest, but it isn't farfetched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Dead wrote:

I say inducting comedians or cannibal Boxeurs to a wrestling Hall of Fame is stupid

As for the Jeff Hardy thing: anyone who says he doesn't deserve to get his name in the Hall of Fame is either a 12yo kid or just plain hater.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Anyone who says he does was a 12 year old kid at some point between 2008-2011, too. suspicious
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Zanon wrote:
Dead wrote:

I say inducting comedians or cannibal Boxeurs to a wrestling Hall of Fame is stupid

As for the Jeff Hardy thing: anyone who says he doesn't deserve to get his name in the Hall of Fame is either a 12yo kid or just plain hater.
Or they have a different opinion.

OH MY GOD THE HORROR. THE HORRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More Panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Tyson actually got them a ton of publicity heading into 'Mania. What has Khali honestly "done" for WWE? The biggest thing he did was be in the Longest Yard, and most people are unaware that he even was a professional wrestler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:17 pm

By that logic, that's like saying if Miley performs at a wrestlemania. Can you imagine the amount of publicity she'd bring? Lets put her in the Celebrity WING of the HoF.

@Dead and @Stinger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Perhaps you aren't exactly clear on the concept of the celebrity wing of the HoF? It is merely there to expand the influence of WWE by attaching its name to these celebrities. So would I care if Miley did that and got inducted in the HoF C-Wing? No.

Trying to justify Khali's inclusion by comparing him to the celebrities would be like trying to justify a baseball player who played 15 years as a bench player being in the Hall of Fame on the basis that a sports writer got in the media wing of the Hall. They are two separate categories. Your argument is completely invalid here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:38 pm

I wasn't comparing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm

You said he deserved to go in over the celebrities.....how is that not comparing? I don\'t know 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More   Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Q&A: Favorite William Regal Moment, The Great Khali Inducted?, Benoit's Son, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next