HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power' Empty
PostSubject: Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power'   Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power' EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Korn axeman Brian "Head" Welch recently discussed the band's spirituality, stressing that neither him or his bandmates believe in organized religion, but find higher power in different other ways.

After revealing his newly-acquired Pastor Head nickname, Welch focused on Korn spirituality. "Sometimes we even do a prayer huddle before shows and stuff like that," he told Artisan News. "We are all against organized religion, that's a common ground we have. But I think everybody believes in at least a higher power, so it's like - Jesus is my higher power, they can have their higher power - we're a family, you know."

In a separate Revolver interview, singer Jonathan Davis discussed the internal band compromise when it comes to the use of electronica, saying that if he had his way, the new album would be much more electro-fueled. "If it was up to me, we'd have way more electronics, but we compromised, and I'm so glad we did," he explained. "Pushing and pulling against each other helped us make our best album ever."

The band's latest studio effort, "The Paradigm Shift," dropped on October 8 through Prospect Park Records, landing at No. 8 on the US Billboard 200 chart. The record's lead single, "Never Never," is currently the No. 1 track of Active Rock Radio chart.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power'   Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power' EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:19 pm

"In a separate Revolver interview, singer Jonathan Davis discussed the internal band compromise when it comes to the use of electronica, saying that if he had his way, the new album would be much more electro-fueled. "If it was up to me, we'd have way more electronics, but we compromised, and I'm so glad we did," he explained"

Glad they actually did this and made an album involving instruments, because the last album you could barely tell the difference between the drums and the shitty dubstep. Horrible, just horrible.
Back to top Go down

Korn's Head: 'We're All Against Organized Religion, but We Believe in Higher Power'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1