HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!” Empty
PostSubject: Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!”   Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!” EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 pm

It might not be the most surprising news of all time, but Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has confirmed that the band’s long-awaited new album is to be “very heavy”. Interviewed at the Bass Player LIVE! Concert and Awards Show in Los Angeles on November 9, Corey stated that the band are beginning to piece the follow-up to 2008′s All Hope Is Gone together and that diehard fans have plenty to get excited about already…

“We’re just getting demos together right now, and [we're] hoping to get into the studio in the summer next year,” he said. “So very soon we’re gonna start having stuff to get out to the people. It’s very heavy. I mean, just based on the stuff that I’ve been demoing and the stuff that I’ve been working with Joey [Jordison, Slipknot drummer] on, honestly, it’s like Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) meets Iowa. It’s really dark, but there’s some really good esoteric stuff to it, a lot of good melody without taking away from the heaviness. It’s gonna be pretty rad.”

We can’t fucking wait. Watch this space for more Slipknot updates. 2014 is going to rule
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!”   Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!” EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:15 pm

"We cant wait to make this album, but in the meantime, ill be sure to put my main band in the background while i try to make Stone Sour bigger than Slipknot" - Corey Taylor 2013
Back to top Go down

Slipknot: “The New Stuff Is Very Heavy!”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1