HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stevie Johnson: 'My frustration level is a 10' after latest Bills loss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Stevie Johnson: 'My frustration level is a 10' after latest Bills loss Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Johnson: 'My frustration level is a 10' after latest Bills loss   Stevie Johnson: 'My frustration level is a 10' after latest Bills loss EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:38 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000280269/article/bills-stevie-johnson-my-frustration-level-is-a-10

The Buffalo Bills are done.

We "stuck a fork" in this lackluster bunch after Sunday's 23-10 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers dropped Doug Marrone's squad to 3-7 on the season.

After playing frisky football for much of the season -- at least at home -- the Bills looked lost against Dick LeBeau's defense, which smothered rookie quarterback EJ Manuel and left receiver Stevie Johnson openly agitated after his three-catch, 48-yard outing was derailed by a groin injury.

"I'm just frustrated," Johnson told the Bills' official website after the game. "I'm not discouraged by anybody on the team. It is a loss. It's very frustrating.

"My frustration level is a 10," Johnson said. "When you're losing games, nobody should be happy."

He won't say it, but Johnson and Manuel were oil and water Sunday. Manuel had a shot at Johnson in the end zone on a first-quarter pass attempt that sailed at least 10 yards past the receiver.

Manuel never shook off the rust, playing his worst game of the season against a Steelers defense that was scorched for 55 points just seven days previous. Ten points and 227 total yards marked season lows for a Buffalo attack with plenty to examine and self-scout in the Sundays that remain.
Back to top Go down

Stevie Johnson: 'My frustration level is a 10' after latest Bills loss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1