HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger Empty
PostSubject: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:01 pm

If you were the Steelers, what would you take for Roethlisberger? They may have been rumoured to want a franchise signal caller and the the draft may be the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:06 pm

About tree fiddy.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

An offensive line.

And a new Defensive Coordinator.

And AJ McCarron. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Either a 1st or a future 1st and a 2nd.

If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger FJBloTX
If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

AJ McCarron? Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm

I dunno, I heard Ian say he was really good yesterday. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:49 pm

He is 3-4 round quality at best at the professional level. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Guarantee he'll be taken in the second.

I'd try and trade him to a team like the Jags, honestly. Trade him and a later pick for their first round pick. I think having Roethlisberger for 4-5 years would benefit them more than a young franchise QB.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

I guarantee he won't be taken that high. You guys probably thought Greg McElroy should've been a high pick too. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:05 pm

I'd take a 2nd rounder at this point, or maybe a couple future picks. (maybe a combo of the two)

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 pm

With the need of QB's, it wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm

if this was a few years ago where they were thinking of trading him when he was suspended, then yeah hed be worth a 1st round pick. today? hes worth a 2nd, IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

a 2nd round pick

call me jerry jones! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Roethlisberger at this point in his career is worth at least a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I don't blame him for wanting out of Pittsburgh though if this is true. The Steelers are going to have to rebuild. They have a horrid offensive line and the defense isn't getting any younger.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I said he was really good with the mental side of the game, but didn't have the physical ability for me to see him as a starter in the NFL. Kellen Moore on steroids...

If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger FJBloTX
If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 pm

He's the main reason Steelers are still winning games. He doesn't always put up great stats but the guy knows how to win. If Bengals could get a 1st round pick for Carson Palmer I see no reason why someone shouldn't give up a 1st for Big Ben who IMO is a great QB.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:20 pm

3rd at best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger   If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you take for Ben Roethlisberger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1