HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:55 pm

The Miz seems to be teasing a character change.

At WWE's live event in Belfast, Ireland, The Miz cut a heel promo before his match against Kofi Kingston.

It's unknown at this time if this is just for the local international crowd or if this is a sign of a heel turn on television in the future. It should be noted that in recent media interviews Miz has been in character and upset about things that have happened to him on television. We'll give you more updates from the international tour as they come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:55 pm

I love the Miz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Heel Miz > Face Miz
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Yeah That

Good. Miz sucked as a face but was a great heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm one of the few who liked Miz as a face, but even I agree a heel turn would be best for him. It's pretty bad when people cheer any heel that attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:38 am

^ I liked him as a face too, he was just not successful.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:10 am

He is awful as a face. Just the typical cheesy smile to the camera and fans crap. He needs to be heel to bring the best out of him, otherwise he's just very stagnant.

I'd have him wear his hat again. Instant ratings.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 am

Dat hat is ballin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 am

Miz was awful as a face, he tried the same schtick he used against the faces, against the heels...just didnt work
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 am

The thing I liked about Face Miz was that he wasn't a happy-happy babyface. He always talked shit to people heel or face, he was just boring.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:50 pm

In the ring he was able to work well as a babyface. He reminded some people of Ricky Morton Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event   The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz Shows Character Change At International Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1