HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode Empty
PostSubject: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode Bobby-roode

Our wrestler of the week is the longest reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion and multi-time World Tag Team Champion Bobby Roode!

1. What's your favorite Bobby Roode match?

2. It's known that WWE attempted to sign Roode in the past. Do you think Roode will ever jump ship to WWE and how do you think he'll fair there?

3. What do you seen him doing with TNA down the road?

4. Chilly thinks he's the luckiest man in The World. True or false?

Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:39 pm

1. His match with Austin Aries from Destination X 2012.

2. Unless it happens soon I doubt that even if he wants to jump ship that WWE would sign him. Had he done it I think he would have done extremely well. I don't see it happening unless WWE buys out TNA.

3. I hope Magnus wins The TNA World Title and maybe we could see a feud between Roode and him.

4. True.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 pm

1. Agree with Moose, that match against Aries was great. The one against Storm from BFG the same year is another contender.

2. Roode is 36 now. I consider 35-40 to be the typical "prime" years of a wrestler, so if Roode is going to make that jump, it pretty much has to be now. I think he's got all the ingredients needed to do well in the WWE, the charisma, the wrestling ability, but obviously it'd depend on what gimmick they'd give him.

3. No idea. I don't watch TNA, so I don't know what the options are.

4. Luckiest man in the world? Nah, somewhere there's a guy that either is or will be one day going out with Mila Kunis. THAT'S the luckiest man in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 pm

1. What's your favorite Bobby Roode match?

- Versus James Storm at Bound for Glory last year. They put on a great effort and they did well with it's build, despite TNA being on and off with it for months prior.

2. It's known that WWE attempted to sign Roode in the past. Do you think Roode will ever jump ship to WWE and how do you think he'll fair there?

I highly doubt it. He probably had a chance to leave when that stupid shit happened with his contract, but he didn't and stuck with TNA. I think once someone has been in TNA for so long, WWE isn't interested, which is good because he is a top star for TNA and if they use him right (like before) he gets people interested in the product.

3. What do you seen him doing with TNA down the road?

- He'll become TNA World Champion several more times and I see him doing something even more "outrageous" than he did during his previous reign. If TNA want, he can be their most hated a draw worthy heel.

4. Chilly thinks he's the luckiest man in The World. True or false?

False, as I ain't got a clue WTF you're on about xD
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:07 pm

I don't know why but I thought that Traci Brooks was married to Roode Funny

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm

lol no, that's Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode   Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestler of The Week #7 Bobby Roode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1