HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 pm

God, please die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Why wish death upon a company. If anything it needs help, don't kick something dying to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:43 pm

If Jeff didn't feel like signing autographs and taking pictures, Jeff didn't feel like signing autographs and taking pictures.
walk
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 pm

^
And if thousands of people (notice how I didn't say millions. I did, indeed, say thousands) don't wanna tune in to TNA every Thursday, thousands of people don't wanna tune in to TNA every Thursday, right? That's the exact same mind-set that has TNA tucked into it's deathbed....and the bed belongs to Dixie fuckin' Carter.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 am

If I think Jeff is a dickwad that needs to get the fuck out of here with his druggy-self, I think Jeff is a dickwad that needs to get the fuck out of here with his druggy-self. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:30 am

No, Bull, TNA should die. The promoters and bookers totally suck, the storylines are helpless, they just don't have a chance. TNA sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 am

TNA doesn't suck.
The people that run TNA suck, therefore, they make the show suck.

If they had a revamp, from president to booker(s), they'd probably get back and get even better.

TNA has a very good and talented roster. And those who deny it, are plain haters. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:35 am

I really don't want TNA to die, even if it looks like a likely future at this point. I don't want to see anyone lose their jobs, and if TNA folded or sold out to WWE then most of the company (wrestlers and non-wrestlers alike) would go the way of the railroad. WWE would pickup a few guys, but chances are the majority would either shuffle to ROH and the indies or retire and open wrestling schools.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Abdel...you seem really mature for your age, but that comment really made you sound the most like an 11 year old WWE mark that I've ever seen.

It's not that TNA sucks, it's that the wrestling industry is dying, and they happen to have the weakest infrastructure. Dixie Carter is an idiot, Hogan thinks all his ideas are pure gold, and the Jarretts, the only people there who actually KNOW how to run a wrestling company, aren't allowed to do shit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Im no fan of Hulk Hogan or TNA but I want TNA to succeed. Competition benefits everyone. Panda Energy is a multimillion $ company. They'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Sorry if my earlier comment sounded like just plain hating, but I would still like the indies (ROH, Chikara, CZW etc) to succeed over TNA.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:32 pm

I want WWE to remain the dominant power forever. 8)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm

There's no way an indy promotion would succeed in a mainstream market. It has to be more than just wrestling.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Chikara shut down 3 months ago (unless that has since been revealed as a work and I haven't heard about it), and RoH is looking pretty shit lately.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Tjioxz wrote:
Abdel...you seem really mature for your age, but that comment really made you sound the most like an 11 year old WWE mark that I've ever seen.

It's not that TNA sucks, it's that the wrestling industry is dying, and they happen to have the weakest infrastructure. Dixie Carter is an idiot, Hogan thinks all his ideas are pure gold, and the Jarretts, the only people there who actually KNOW how to run a wrestling company, aren't allowed to do shit.
No, its that TNA sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

TNA is gonna be shut down by 2015.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:39 am

^
Or maybe at the end of this year. Whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 am

^ I was being nice about it lol
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:55 am

^
That's Dixie's job. Trying to feign the inevitable with false guarantees. Your company's gonna die, bitch. Get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..   The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Problems at TNA Live Event last night, pretty silly stuff..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2