HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014   Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Ubisoft picking up South Park: The Stick of Truth from prior publisher THQ wasn't as straightforward as one might've assumed. The role-playing game has been pushed to March 4, 2014 and here's why. "Within three weeks after acquiring the game, we sadly realized we had to turn this thing upside down if we hoped to deliver the experience everybody wanted," explained Ubisoft North America president Laurent Detoc.

"It's been such a major overhaul to get to the point where we are that we couldn't let it go, even if that meant missing December." A noble reason for a delay, then.

"Getting the game up to the crappy standards of the show has been a real challenge and we're excited to say it's taken way longer than we thought it would," Matt Stone and Trey Parker said. In the mean time, here's a seven-minute video of The Stick of Truth.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014   Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:20 am

Well as long as they make it a hell of a game, I am fine with this
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014   Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:52 am

I'm glade that they're working on the game more rather then release something that will disappoint and piss off people.

PostSubject: Re: Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014   Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 am

What exactly does one do in a South Park game? My favorite show, but I've never seen the point in video games based off comedy shows like SP, Family Guy, Simpsons, ect. ect.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014   Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

I liked the South Park's tower defense game.

And The Simpsons Arcade game was good fun.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014   Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another delay: South Park pushed back to March 4, 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1