HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?   How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 pm

A potential sequel to “How I Met Your Mother” might come to fruition over on Tellyville, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The idea for a spin-off, one that would concentrate on a woman retelling the adventures with her friends (who might also hang out at the MacClarens pub), but also retelling the story of how she met the father of their children, was hatched by co-creators and executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and ”Up All Night” creator Emily Spivey.

The characters who would front the spin-off might be glimpsed in the final episode of “How I Met Your Mother”, says the trade.

Spin-off’s aren’t just for procedurals, as execs have reminded us in recent months – what with the newly-broadcast “Once Upon A Time in Wonderland”, “The Originals”, “Ravenswood”, and upcoming spin-off’s of “Modern Family”, “Arrow”, “NCIS”, “Breaking Bad” and “Dexter”.

Read more at http://moviehole.net/201369359how-i-met-your-mother-spin-off-in-the-works#SPflkGw1lsJifxAD.99
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?   How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:20 pm

How I Met Your Father.....

Awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?   How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:45 pm

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopls no

How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? FJBloTX
How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?   How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:20 pm

I'd watch it. I'd rather them do it from the perspective of the mother, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?   How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 pm

No, leave it alone. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?   How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works? Empty

Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother spin-off in the works?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1