HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:16 am

As we reproted earlier, TNA's 'Disputed' World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles is set to defend his title at the upcoming AAA Lucha Libre event in El Domo del Parque Solidaridad, Tonalá, Mexico.

AAA has announced that Styles will face off against a familiar opponent, El Mesias, better known by some long time TNA fans as Judas Mesias.

AAA has also confirmed that the event will be taped for television. So there will be cameras rolling as Styles defends his title.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 am

What channel is AAA on in the states? I'm thinking Galavision, but then I think that's where World Wrestling Council airs it's programming. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:19 am

^ I used to watch it but I forgot Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 am

Now I'm thinking Telefutura. I dunno, I was skimming through channels one year on a Sunday and saw the opening to TripleMania, where the now-deceased founder of AAA Wrestling was being paid homage to as they carried a shrine so that his widowed wife can gaze upon it in remembrance of him (this was back when Christopher Daniels had a stable with Konnan, I believe). Time to do some researchin'! AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico NerdSmiley.gif.pagespeed.ce.pRKZgU_3nY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm

I dont get any of those in Kansas, so ill have to catch it on YouTube or somewhere else. lol
but hell yea AJ vs Mesias.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Looks to be a good match with AJ obviously retaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Nate wrote:
Now I'm thinking Telefutura. I dunno, I was skimming through channels one year on a Sunday and saw the opening to TripleMania, where the now-deceased founder of AAA Wrestling was being paid homage to as they carried a shrine so that his widowed wife can gaze upon it in remembrance of him (this was back when Christopher Daniels had a stable with Konnan, I believe). Time to do some researchin'! AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico NerdSmiley.gif.pagespeed.ce.pRKZgU_3nY
Thats every show, she sits in the front row with his urn to this day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico   AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles AAA Opponent Revealed And More News From The Event In Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1