HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Authority gets a new member/s?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Authority gets a new member/s? Empty
PostSubject: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Seeing that Kane has aligned himself with Stephanie, and the Wyatts are going around attacking people because "the devil made them do it" (implying the devil is actually Kane)....does this mean that the Wyatts and the Shield are in the same stable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:10 am

i don't believe that they Wyatt's are implying Kane is the devil, since they originally were attacking Kane, and Kane attacked the Wyatt's at HIAC, unless that is a dumb swerve, and the hole time the reason they attacked Kane is because he is the Idol the cult looks up to, and Bray wants to be him?

I do believe that The Authority is slowly drawing all heels under the wing. And Kane has obviously joined them, tho i Thought for sure he definitely would have just said " And I like it" before dropping the mic.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 am

I don't know exactly where it's going with the Wyatts but they are awesome and I want to find out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 am

Kane vs Big Show
either on Raw, or PPV
Calling it.

And I hate the fact they made Sandows look strong, only to make him lose
I hate the fact that they hinted at a Shield break up coming soon

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:05 am

I hope they don't split The Shield.

Also, I think "The Devil" is Triple H.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:39 am

Yeah That

Just got more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am

I thought CM Punk was the Devil? Or is he God this week?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm 
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 pm

^ i think Vince is going to come out a baby face, siding with Show on this storyline.

HHH as the devil, interesting spin.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Kane is "The Devil's Favorite Demon", so no, he's not the devil, per-say. Yes, I do believe the Wyatt's are aligned with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Expect the Wyatt's to replace the Shield. Yes, the way Roman was glaring at Ambrose and his gold, I sense not only a break-up but the AMBROSE push some of you had hoped for coming to fruition. I can also see Rollins and Reigns going Face.

As far as Sandow goes, I thought it was neat that JBL noted that Sandow is the third man in WWE History to cash in Money in the Bank on John Cena, recalling that Edge and RVD were the only other two to cash in. Then not too later, we see JBL misquoting himself when Michael said that Cena failed to cash in Money in the Bank and walk out the champion, saying "That's because he gave a week's notice to RVD." RVD? You mean the guy who was in TNA at the time, JBL? You meant to say CM PUNK! face palm But anyway, I thought the match was good.

The Shawn Michaels/Daniel Bryan segment could have been done just a little bit better, imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Authority gets a new member/s?   The Authority gets a new member/s? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Authority gets a new member/s?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1