HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? Empty
PostSubject: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:54 am

Are you getting a next gen console next month? Do you have one pre-ordered? Are you getting one at Xmas? Or just going to wait it out?

Discuss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 am

Pre-ordered a PS4, as well as COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4 & NBA 2K14.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 am

I'm not getting one straight away. I might not get one at all, I dunno. If I do, it'll be a PS4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:37 am

^ That. I want to, but not off the bat. I don't have money for that, nor do I wanna deal with whatever needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:34 pm

I have a PS4 on pre-order and got an email confirmation last week that I'll get it on launch day, which is sweet. I got the Amazon "Adrenalin" pack which has Kill Zone and Need for Speed. Wanted the Watch Dogs one before they decided to shelf it to next year. So next best one.

I usually buy a console in it's first year. Don't know why really, but I've always preferred to have the original console rather than the 300 remakes they do years later.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Getting it next Christmas
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I'll be getting the PS4 eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:02 pm

I got a Wii-U.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 pm

^ Lucky.

I don't care for the Wii, but the Wii U has so many games that I want. I don't really care about the PS4 or Xbox One, although if I am to get either of them, it won't be until next year (at the earliest) and it'll be a PS4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Minkaro wrote:
I'm not getting one straight away. I might not get one at all, I dunno. If I do, it'll be a PS4.
This.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Do they do Layaway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:48 am

The Rock wrote:
Minkaro wrote:
This.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:56 am

I thought about it, but nah.  Especially having just gotten Origins, and soon to be getting AC4.  Maybe sometime in the future when the 360 games start fading away like they tend to do.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 am

MooseNugget wrote:
I got a Wii-U.
I'd love a Wii U, but I'll get one towards the end of it's cycle. The Wii is great fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 pm

10SD wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Minkaro wrote:
This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?   Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is getting, or intends to get, a next gen console?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1