HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? Empty
PostSubject: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 am

According to The Wrestling Observer, an idea has been pitched in WWE creative for a feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan, and the idea would be each man would have his respective Bella Twin in his corner. As of now, if the idea were to go through, Nikki Bella would be a heel and Brie would be the babyface. It's being that even if the Cena/Bryan feud doesn't happen, there are still plans to split the Bella Twins up down the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:30 am

Or how about fire the both of them? Side note, how would Nikki be a heel? That would mean Cena would turn heel and LOLWTFBBQSAUCE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Yeah I doubt the Cena vs Bryan feud will happen right now....
and I think they should split the bellas up if they want, but to have no part with Cena or Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Cena v Bryan to unite the belts!
(I-wish)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:39 pm

^that would be the useful part of that Champ vs Champ match, since the WHT is pretty much meaningless nowadays Neutral
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:38 pm

They'll do anything to spark up fresh controversy and typical melodrama on Total Divas.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:19 am

No matter what the hell they do with these two morons, be it split them up or have them involved in a feud between the two biggest superstars in the company, NOBODY WILL GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM. EVER.

I wish they'd understand that quicker. The only time they were relevant was when everyone was celebrating when they were released. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 am

Dead wrote:
Or how about fire the both of them? Side note, how would Nikki be a heel? That would mean Cena would turn heel and LOLWTFBBQSAUCE
Haha I thought the same thing. No surprise Nikki would be the heel. I doubt they'd fire them though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?   WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE To Split Up the Bella Twins?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1