HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 IWC overrate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6519
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: IWC overrate   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

who are some wrestlers that the IWC tend overrate?

____________________

Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6519
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:43 pm

IMO: William Regal and Rhino

____________________

Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14154
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:45 pm

I dont see Regal overrated at all, he doesnt get the just credit he deserves IMO
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8305
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Eric Bull wrote:
IMO: William Regal and Rhino
You sir, have just made an enemy out of me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6519
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:55 pm

I said the IWC tends to overrate Regal. I mean he is a great worker and wrestler, one of the best mid card comedic heels in WWE history. But to say that he should have been a world champion is a bit much. A lot of people say on the internet say Regal should have been a world champion. WWE did give him a good push back in 08, he did win the king of the ring...and then he got suspended. And really Regal has no one to blame but himself on that one. No Doubt Regal was an entertaining character, but I don't think he had enough charisma or that interesting of a character to be a head liner. But that's how I see it. Great Talent, but not a guy who could be a World Champion.

____________________

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17949
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 am

Dude just because someone is a mark for a guy and say "I would make Colt Cabana World Champion!" doesn't mean The IWC as a whole sees him that way.

And if Regal were ever over enough why not put a World Title on him? He didn't so it didn't happen.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6519
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 am

Majority of the IWC tend to believe that he should have been a world champion. Look up videos on people talking about him, more than half will say that. In WWE he is underrated yes, but in the IWC he is overrated. Just like the majority of the IWC underrates John Cena, tho WWE does overrates him.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:31 am

I am a HUGE fan of Regal, and I would've liked to have seen him as WHC, but I could NEVER see him as WWE champ.

Anyway:

Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17949
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:37 am

Zigger is a great bumper fuck off 

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
avatar

Posts : 6519
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 am

I like Ziggler, but at this point in his career unless something magically happens...call him WWE Champion is something we may never do. World Champion maybe a good 2 more times, but that's it.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:43 am

Yeah, I agree with the Regal thing. I see his named bounced around a lot of people who "could have been a great" World Champion. He's a good talent and a good heel, but he's not World Title material.

Also, Cody Rhodes and Antonio Cesaro. Tired of reading how epic these two are Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
The Real Batman
Middle Carder
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:45 am

Davey Richards - He's pretty fucking horrible.
AJ Styles - I don't get anything about him at all.
Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler bumps well and that's about all he has going for him.
Zack Ryder - Ryder was entertaining the first time I saw one of his videos but it was the same joke over again.
Goldust - I've never enjoyed him and I don't get everyone's rose coloured glasses with him.
Bradshaw - Dude was terrible all around.

This turned into more me ranting on people I don't like but those guys are generally rated pretty high by the IWC.

Oh also, Daniel Bryan is no fucking where near as good as the IWC says he is. He's supremely talented but they make him seem like a God and piss and moan everytime someone beats him. It's stupid and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
avatar

Posts : 6112
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 28
Location : Shrewsbury, Shropshire

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 am

Ken Anderson - the fact that anybody likes him at all means he's overrated.
Dolph Ziggler - so he bumps well? So do Rollins and Slater.
Matt Striker - not as a wrestler, but the internet seemed to love him as a commentator, whereas I thought he was terrible.
Mike Quackenbush - good wrestler, but I've never liked him, and never found him THAT amazing. Maybe it's because he comes across as a bit of a douche to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
The Real Batman
Middle Carder
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:27 am

Quack is actually a total dick in the same vein Heyman was a dick. He likes to micro manage everything and control everything and take credit for a lot of ideas and stuff his students pitch because he trained them. But I still love me some Quack.
Back to top Go down
Abdelrahman
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 16
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:08 am

Chilly wrote:
Yeah, I agree with the Regal thing. I see his named bounced around a lot of people who "could have been a great" World Champion. He's a good talent and a good heel, but he's not World Title material.

Also, Cody Rhodes and Antonio Cesaro. Tired of reading how epic these two are Shaking Head
Just for that, I'm saying Shawn Michaels is heavily overrated.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 am

Mikey Poo wrote:
Davey Richards - He's pretty fucking horrible.
AJ Styles - I don't get anything about him at all.
Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler bumps well and that's about all he has going for him.
Zack Ryder - Ryder was entertaining the first time I saw one of his videos but it was the same joke over again.
Goldust - I've never enjoyed him and I don't get everyone's rose coloured glasses with him.
Bradshaw - Dude was terrible all around.

This turned into more me ranting on people I don't like but those guys are generally rated pretty high by the IWC.

Oh also, Daniel Bryan is no fucking where near as good as the IWC says he is. He's supremely talented but they make him seem like a God and piss and moan everytime someone beats him. It's stupid and annoying.
Mike. I think I just fell in love with you.
Besides for Bradshaw, I agree with every single thing in this post. ILYSM <3
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17949
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 am

Razor wrote:
Mikey Poo wrote:
Davey Richards - He's pretty fucking horrible.
AJ Styles - I don't get anything about him at all.
Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler bumps well and that's about all he has going for him.
Zack Ryder - Ryder was entertaining the first time I saw one of his videos but it was the same joke over again.
Goldust - I've never enjoyed him and I don't get everyone's rose coloured glasses with him.
Bradshaw - Dude was terrible all around.

This turned into more me ranting on people I don't like but those guys are generally rated pretty high by the IWC.

Oh also, Daniel Bryan is no fucking where near as good as the IWC says he is. He's supremely talented but they make him seem like a God and piss and moan everytime someone beats him. It's stupid and annoying.
Mike. I think I just fell in love with you.
Besides for Bradshaw, I agree with every single thing in this post. ILYSM Love
Someone would just need to say Fuck ROH to give you a boner I aint bothered 

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14154
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 am

Razor is proWWE so what do you expect? lol if youd say John Cena is overrated and cant wrestle hed tell you you know nothing about the business

Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:38 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Razor wrote:
Mikey Poo wrote:
Davey Richards - He's pretty fucking horrible.
AJ Styles - I don't get anything about him at all.
Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler bumps well and that's about all he has going for him.
Zack Ryder - Ryder was entertaining the first time I saw one of his videos but it was the same joke over again.
Goldust - I've never enjoyed him and I don't get everyone's rose coloured glasses with him.
Bradshaw - Dude was terrible all around.

This turned into more me ranting on people I don't like but those guys are generally rated pretty high by the IWC.

Oh also, Daniel Bryan is no fucking where near as good as the IWC says he is. He's supremely talented but they make him seem like a God and piss and moan everytime someone beats him. It's stupid and annoying.
Mike. I think I just fell in love with you.
Besides for Bradshaw, I agree with every single thing in this post. ILYSM Love
Someone would just need to say Fuck ROH to give you a boner I aint bothered 
Seeing as the only person mentioned here from RoH was Davey Richards, I don't see how this makes any sense. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:39 am

Dead wrote:
Razor is proWWE so what do you expect? lol if youd say John Cena is overrated and cant wrestle hed tell you you know nothing about the business

Trollface!
You're proRoH, so what do you expect? lol if I said Kevin Steen was overrated and can't wrestle, you'd tell me I know nothing about the business.

Trollface!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17949
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:42 am

Razor wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Razor wrote:
Mikey Poo wrote:
Davey Richards - He's pretty fucking horrible.
AJ Styles - I don't get anything about him at all.
Dolph Ziggler - Ziggler bumps well and that's about all he has going for him.
Zack Ryder - Ryder was entertaining the first time I saw one of his videos but it was the same joke over again.
Goldust - I've never enjoyed him and I don't get everyone's rose coloured glasses with him.
Bradshaw - Dude was terrible all around.

This turned into more me ranting on people I don't like but those guys are generally rated pretty high by the IWC.

Oh also, Daniel Bryan is no fucking where near as good as the IWC says he is. He's supremely talented but they make him seem like a God and piss and moan everytime someone beats him. It's stupid and annoying.
Mike. I think I just fell in love with you.
Besides for Bradshaw, I agree with every single thing in this post. ILYSM Love
Someone would just need to say Fuck ROH to give you a boner I aint bothered 
Seeing as the only person mentioned here from RoH was Davey Richards, I don't see how this makes any sense. Funny
Don't deny it fuck off 

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18976
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 am

I used to like RoH! Mad as hell

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But yeah totally 8)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13694
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Most indy guys. The Undertaker. Cody Rhodes. Almost everyone that ever worked in ECW.

____________________

Back to top Go down
The Real Batman
Middle Carder
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Batman wrote:
Dead wrote:
Razor is proWWE so what do you expect? lol if youd say John Cena is overrated and cant wrestle hed tell you you know nothing about the business

Trollface!
You're proRoH, so what do you expect? lol if I said Kevin Steen was overrated and can't wrestle, you'd tell me I know nothing about the business.

Trollface!
That's because you'd be so wrong I'd think Charles Manson was more sane.
Back to top Go down
ilikewwe11
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: IWC overrate   Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm

JBL
Wade Barrett
Bray Wyatt
Sheamus
Back to top Go down
 

IWC overrate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-