HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Talks Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mickie James Talks Return Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Former WWE Diva/TNA Knockout Mickie James recently interviewed with Temple-News.com and said that her run with TNA certainly wasn't her last in pro wrestling. James said the following:

"It's certainly not the last time you'll see me on television in a wrestling ring. I'm far from done. When I retire, I want to retire the right way. That's what we all hope for, right?"
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Please go back to WWE Mickie, I've had enough with a roster of Divas and most can't wrestle
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 pm

^ In WWE? Nowadays a lot of them can. AJ, Natalya, Tamina, Kharma (though she's still out), Brie is DECENT, and the matches are wayyyy better than they were back in 2008-2012

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm

I prefer the women in SHIMMER and Shine, even if they don't have the "WWE look."

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:39 pm

^
What's the WWE "look" exactly? If they look good and can wrestle, shouldn't THAT be enough? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

WWE had a certain look when Johnny Ace was hiring, but I think that's slowly shifting out as they bring in more diverse female talents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:43 am

WWE should keep it diverse. Just because they looks good. Doesn't mean they can wrestle.

Mickie needs to come back to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:02 am

Do they really need her, though?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:27 am

The division is largely centred around the Bella Twins. Of course they bloody need her.

Both companies do, actually. Not sure I'd be willing to go back to a place where the last storyline involving me was being compared to a Pig <_<
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:46 am

Chilly wrote:
The division is largely centred around the Bella Twins. Of course they bloody need her.

Both companies do, actually. Not sure I'd be willing to go back to a place where the last storyline involving me was being compared to a Pig <_<
THAT. They really had nothing planned for her which is why they did that. If she comes back, what then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks Return   Mickie James Talks Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Talks Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1