HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview   Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:23 pm

It would be interesting to see Daniel Bryan bring up the fact Triple H was never truly the face of the company himself. During the attitude era he was always 2nd banana to Stone Cold, Rock, and Undertaker. During his big 2002 return he got put on the back burner for the likes of Hogan. Even marrying into the McMahon family he was never truly a face of the company. The only time he was was during 2004-05 era, but he and JBL where only made the face of their brands until Batista and John Cena where finished being groomed. And Yes Triple has always been a huge star but he was never THE Star, and the fact he's trying to keep Bryan down was because DB is closer to being THE Star then he was and it makes him jealous.
Back to top Go down

Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview   Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Razor wrote:
I apologize for the way this may sound, but that's reaaaaally stupid. Funny
Like i said, not everybody has the same mindset that you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview   Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Personally, I think Daniel Bryan comes across as a bit too passive. Other than spray-painting Orton's car a few months ago, he hasn't done much other than get beat down and win matches. Usually it's Big Show, or some other face that's doing most of the pro-active stuff. Big Show lands the first blow on Triple H, drives the truck in, hacks satellite feeds, knocks out Brad Maddox, helps the Rhodes win the tag titles, and either he or a group of faces is there to save Bryan and we don't get much reason why so many superstars are sympathetic to him.

I think we're moving to a point where I'll be really happy with this storyline (not that I dislike it now, mind you). I feel like, after HiaC, things will hopefully escalate to that next level. Bryan can actively combat the Authority, Triple H can stop cutting promos where he sounds like he could be in the right, and we can have a better back-and-forth between the faces and heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview   Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:09 pm

^ Exactly. Once they show the casual audience there is a reason to get behind Bryan instead of saying he'll never amount to anything in the company, people that dont support him will start to support him and he'll be more over than he already is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview   Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Negative Backstage Reaction to HHH’s Final Raw Promo, Heyman Goes Nuts in WWE App Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2