HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future Empty
PostSubject: HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future   HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 pm

In a new Q&A conducted for WWE.com, Shawn Michaels had the following to say regarding his former student, Daniel Bryan, who HBK referred to as "phenomenal from the get-go:"

"I believe he's going to be a player in WWE for a long, long time, and that's when greatness is established — over time," said Michaels. "It's not in one day. Greatness is something that stands the test of time, and I think that's what he should focus on."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future   HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:28 pm

I agree with him. Kinda goes with how some people are all pissy about him not being WWE champion already. If anything, the BEST time for him to become champ would've been Wrestlemania 30, as the story would have a great conclusion. But smarks want it "now now now!" because they're proving they'd rather have their favorite wrestler hold a title than to see an awesome story.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future   HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 pm

I wish they did drag the whole thing out until Mania, as I said that would have been the best thing a while ago, but it's rare they ever do that now. It'll end up being about Cena somehow...

And I think people were pissy about him having two duff title reigns more than anything, which is understandable...but it wasn't given straight back to Orton, which may have been the potential tipping point lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future   HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future Empty

Back to top Go down

HBK Predicts Daniel Bryan's WWE Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1