HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

As many might have already guessed, Big Show's "rogue" satellite appearance on Raw last night will likely be revealed as Vince McMahon's doing, reports F4WOnline.com. Vince is expected to return to TV prior to Survivor Series to get involved in the current "Authority" story line.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Awesome. I don\'t know

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I see the storyline ending with us not seeing Stephanie anymore. And mostly Vince as well, or HHH. But I know for sure it's mostly Stephanie.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:59 pm

I like Stephanie tho.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:45 pm

its going to be Team Corp vs Team Big Show at survivor series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 pm

^^
She's the one who seems to be changing HHH's viewpoint of what's "Best for business"
As you saw might of seen on raw, HBK tried changing HHH's mind, but it didn't work. Steph was quiet the whole time when HBK talked...but maybe I may be thinking too much into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 am

You're thinking way too much.

WWE doesn't do overly complex storylines with underlying meanings.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:25 am

^ Coming from someone who doesn't even watch WWE, that's a very presumptuous assumption...

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?   What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the Big Show Raw Angle Leading To?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1