HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed Empty
PostSubject: Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed   Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:54 pm

- WWE had plans to blowoff the Mark Henry and John Cena feud on the post-Money in the Bank RAW last week but when news got out of the plans to announce Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena, they decided to nix the angle with Henry and go ahead with the Bryan-Cena SummerSlam announcement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed   Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 am

This just seems like sloppy booking on the booking team's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed   Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 am

I don't mind, in favor of what they're doing with Bryan/Cena, however I would have liked Mark to stay heel..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed   Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Angle with Cena & Henry Nixed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1