HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set Empty
PostSubject: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:12 pm

WWE and TOPPS recently released a new WWE trading cards set based on the greatest champions in history. The full list can be seen below:

10 Greatest WWE Champions: John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, CM Punk, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, The Miz, JBL

10 Greatest World Heavyweight Champions: The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, Kane, CM Punk, Booker T, Daniel Bryan

10 Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, William Regal, Santino Marella, Ezekiel Jackson

10 Greatest Tag Team Champions: DX, Kane & Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero, Big Show & Kane, R-Truth & Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston, The Miz & Big Show, Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, Primo & Epico
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Miz & Big Show? Truth & Kofi? Wheres Edge & Christian? The Hardys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I don't see any Steve Austin, Edge, Jeff or Matt Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage... and the list goes on.

Why is Brock Lesnar there, when clearly Edge, Hogan and Stone Cold were far more important than he was?

Where's The Honkytonk Man and Jericho as Intercontinental Champions?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:39 am

These are trading cards, there are gonna be some average cards like Santino as IC champ and then you buy more to move up and get someone better like Randy Orton. Its not legit 'top ten greatest' Shaking Head you niggas gotta fucking name everyone off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:44 am

the hardy's not being in there is understandable because one is in TNA and the other is in ROH. Kurt, Hogan are also in TNA, so I don't think topps has the rights to use their image on cards
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:54 am

#ZGA2013 wrote:
These are trading cards, there are gonna be some average cards like Santino as IC champ and then you buy more to move up and get someone better like Randy Orton. Its not legit 'top ten greatest' smhyou niggas gotta fucking name everyone off.
Yeah That

And last time I got a pack of wrestling cards I got guys like Deuce and Val Venis... fuck that. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:05 am

I'll trade you my Miz for a Superstar Graham
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:25 am

They have to be of the CURRENT ROSTER. They can't put whoever on there. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 am

^Batista and Ted DiBiase aren't there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 am

and Eddie Guerrero has long passed. TOPPS can ask WWE who they can make cards of, its not like theyre forbidden from using pictures of certain champions.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:29 am

No Y2J ANYWHERE? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Also, inb4 someone brings Chris Benoit to this subject.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm

^ Who the fuck is Chris Benoit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set   Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete List of WWE's New TOPPS Trading Cards Set

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1