HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion Empty
PostSubject: WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion   WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:35 am

WWE.com has a lengthy article up on 20-year-old Saraya-Jade Bevis, who wrestles as Paige (aka Britani Knight) in WWE's developmental territory, becoming the first ever NXT Women's Champion. Paige has been wrestling for WWE since late 2011, when she started in the now defunct FCW promotion. She defeated Emma in the final round of a tournament, with the last episode airing July 25th, to become the women's champion. 

"To be the first NXT Women's Champion is such an honor. It’s so overwhelming that it hasn’t fully sunk in yet. Emma gave me a heck of a match and I have so much respect for her. We made history. I still can't believe I can say that I've made history in WWE. I cried and cried when I won it and the support from everyone has been crazy. I’m getting goose bumps and teary-eyed just talking about it."

WWE Superstar and COO Triple H hit the ring after Paige's NXT title match to award her the belt, and raise her hand in victory, as most of the NXT Diva's applauded. The match is available now on Hulu Plus. 
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion   WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 am

Article leaves out how Triple H then went on to Pedigree Paige for no apparent reason, before rushing off with her title.

But seriously, a good choice for the first champion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion   WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 pm

^ Lmao Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion   WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Posts Article & Interview on Paige Becoming First Ever NXT Women's Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1