HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Name them.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:01 pm

RKO Funny
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Starship Pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Almost every turnbuckle move (i.e.: Shooting Star Press, Swanton/Senton Bomb...)
619 :V
COBRA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Irish Whip cheers
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Suplex
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:16 pm

The Iron Claw never seems to work for me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm

People's Elbow, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, etc.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm

I tried using the Grapefruit Claw and got arrested.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

The Worm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 pm

@Razor and iLike

The Irish Whip and the Suplex would totally work. In fact, people use those all the time in brawls in different variations.

You grab somebody by the arm and fling them into the wall, you got yourself an Irish Whip.

You grab someone from behind and pull back, sending them to the floor while their face is to the ground, you have a Bellow to Back Side Suplex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah That 

I've seen suplexes end fights. They're legit wrestling moves, when done right.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:33 pm

I meant an actual Suplex, by the way. A Vertical Suplex, where you hook someone's head in a DDT posiition, hook your head under their arm and then pull their tights and throw them over, with of course, them helping you.

Also an Oklahoma Slam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 pm

^^Like this one suplex here
Props to this ref :Phe even got himself some crowd reaction.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Figure Four Leglock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Razor wrote:
I meant an actual Suplex, by the way. A Vertical Suplex, where you hook someone's head in a DDT posiition, hook your head under their arm and then pull their tights and throw them over, with of course, them helping you.

Also an Oklahoma Slam.
I've seen an actual vertical suplex used in a fight. Didn't end the fight but it did put the other guy down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Really? I thought the other guy would have to help you lift him or else your back would break? Unless the guy doing it was insanely buff and the victim was weak. Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 pm

The Stone Cold Stunner Hell Ya
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:47 pm

^ That would actually hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Razor wrote:
Really? I thought the other guy would have to help you lift him or else your back would break? Unless the guy doing it was insanely buff and the victim was weak. Funny
Well, yes, that was the general gist of the entire fight really. Annoyed More just making fun of this tiny guy who was trying to fight him so he did a bunch of stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Ahh...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Saintpat wrote:
Figure Four Leglock
It's hard to put in if the other person isn't letting you, but it definitely hurts. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 am

The Worm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 am

Dante's Ghost wrote:
@Razor and iLike

The Irish Whip and the Suplex would totally work. In fact, people use those all the time in brawls in different variations.

You grab somebody by the arm and fling them into the wall, you got yourself an Irish Whip.

You grab someone from behind and pull back, sending them to the floor while their face is to the ground, you have a Bellow to Back Side Suplex.
Ive never seen someone use an irish whip OR a suplex in a fight unless the person on the receiving end was caught totally off guard
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Santino's Cobra
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight   Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling moves that would never work in a real fight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1