HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 pm

TNA star Kurt Angle recently appeared on "The Big J Show," and spoke on a number of topics, including his TNA Hall of Fame induction, his recent stint in rehab and more. Below are some highlights:

On the Hogan/Dixie Carter storyline:

"I love the heel turn Dixie has made, it has helped a lot. Obviously we have had a few bumps in the road the last few months. We've been able to iron it out. Hogan is not under contract right now, but I have a feeling he will be back. I don't know when. He's an icon, he's a guy that has done so much for wrestling you always want him under contract, even if he can't wrestle anymore."

On a possible WWE Hall Of Fame induction:

"I am very honored to be in the TNA Wrestling Hall of Fame, but any hall of fame that's out there especially the WWE Hall Of Fame you wanna be a part of it. That's where I started. I have to give them credit on my character development and for teaching me my skills. You always want to be a part of their Hall of Fame. It's legendary."

On his recent stint in rehab:

"They have been awesome. I had to take some time out and clear my head and physically get better. TNA has been awesome. They have been 100 percent supportive. Dixie Carter has been amazing. The WWE Rehabilitation program has been awesome for me. My road to recovery is great. I'm really happy to be where I am right now."

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Kurt Angle to jump ship? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:43 am

I never get Angle. One minute he is ultra pro-TNA, the next ultra-pro WWE and then ultra-pro both at the same time Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 am

^that's because he's sober now. He can't think straight without a beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:47 am

Even when he wasnt "sober" he was always pro both companies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 am

It makes me sad to think how many awesome match-ups with Kurt were missed due to him jumping ship.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:18 pm

I think Kurt was able to become a bigger star jumping to TNA.

JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Its funny that he is under contract in TNA and going to WWE rehab.

WWE sobers them up and ships them back down to Florida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 am

I don't understand why Kurt's not allowed to be pro-WWE and pro-TNA? They're two separate companies and they are most definitely not at war. Vince could probably buy all TNA assets with the spare change in his pocket at the moment. Plus, Kurt was a WWE star. Those WWE rehab centres are open for any wrestler but especially any wrestler who was in the WWE, regardless of where they are at this present time. It's not a business thing, it's a helping clean up wrestling thing and care for other human being thing. <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More   Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Reveals He Was in WWE Sponsored Rehab, Talks Dixie Carter's Heel Turn, A Possible WWE HOF Induction, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1