HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 Empty
PostSubject: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 pm

WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 Cm_punk_vs_hulk_hogan___ft_cannabis_by_frah82da-d5fufhc
WWE Examiner has just learned from sources close to WWE that the published reports surfacing Monday regarding Hulk Hogan returning to work at TNA and declining an offer from WWE are, in fact, correct. But money was not the root cause of the issue that prevented Hogan from returning "home" to World Wrestling Entertainment.

A source close to individuals in direct talks with Hulk Hogan tells WWE Examiner that creative differences were just as damaging to the negotiations as WWE's "low-ball" offer to get Hogan back in the company.

Although The Rock and Brock Lesnar earn in one match what Hogan would have earned over the course of the 12-month contract he was offered by WWE, Hulk Hogan was reportedly more discouraged by the names of current WWE superstars that the company's creative team had in mind to pit against Hogan for a "farewell run" of matches leading up to April's historic production of WrestleMania XXX.

WWE Examiner learned that Hogan purportedly wanted to work with CM Punk, but WWE felt that Punk's star has now risen so high that the Straight Edge Superstar needs to work a main event, not a nostalgia match with Hogan.

We've also learned that the WWE hasn't given up on a "dream match" scenario that could put CM Punk in the ring with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Industry insiders say Austin would likely prove a much bigger draw than Hogan for WrestleMania XXX because the Texas Rattlesnake has been away from the ring for so long.

Unfortunately for the Hulkster, although WWE definitely wanted Hogan at WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, the match WWE had in mind was simply not "good enough" for the aging Real American in red and yellow.

The source was not familiar with who the company pitched to wrestle against Hogan, although the rumor mill says it was either Jack Swagger or Fandango.

As of this writing, neither Hulk Hogan nor the WWE have offered official comment on the matter or why talks ultimately fell apart.

Would you have wanted to see Hulk Hogan square off against CM Punk at WrestleMania XXX?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Swagger? Fandango? Those can't be the actual names WWE pitched.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pitched Sheamus or ADR, though. I'm surprised they wouldn't have wanted Cena/Hogan, though that match would've been awful.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

I think TNA had the right idea to throw Flair and Hogan into the ring with Styles and Abyss. The old guys can get the pop and the youth were able to work the match.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 pm

^^that.

The last WWE match I saw with Hulk Hogan on it, was Summer Slam '06, which was, probably, the second best match of that event (Being Edge x Cena the best imo)... well, at least, the crowd went insane with Hogan x Orton. Then till the main event, the show was... pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Hulk Hogan v The Undertaker, 2 old guys wrestling
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Hogan in a match Tired

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:34 pm

I think the source of this is fake
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:56 am

Hogan vs. Nash: Back vs. Quad.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 am

CM Punk shouldn't be wasting his time on Hogan. If Hogan has to wrestle at Wrestlemania, I'd book him against the Real American tag team (with a partner) - the feud writes itself, and his tag partner can do most of the ring work.

Plus the idea of Cesaro hitting the Giant Swing on Hogan, and Hogan's body literally disintegrating amuses me.

Edit: Just because I've got the feeling that somebody's going to go "HOW U SAY PUNK NO BE WASTED, WHEN U WASTE CESARO?" - Punk is massively over right now, Cesaro isn't. Simple as that. Plus Swagger's going to take the fall, obviously >_>.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:55 am

CM Punk vs Hogan would have blown dicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 am

Hogan can't take back bumps, how's he supposed to work a match with someone intense like Punk? Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 am

Minkaro wrote:
CM Punk shouldn't be wasting his time on Hogan. If Hogan has to wrestle at Wrestlemania, I'd book him against the Real American tag team (with a partner) - the feud writes itself, and his tag partner can do most of the ring work.

Plus the idea of Cesaro hitting the Giant Swing on Hogan, and Hogan's body literally disintegrating amuses me.

Edit: Just because I've got the feeling that somebody's going to go "HOW U SAY PUNK NO BE WASTED, WHEN U WASTE CESARO?" - Punk is massively over right now, Cesaro isn't. Simple as that. Plus Swagger's going to take the fall, obviously >_>.
Lets be honest, Hogan would nosell the swing mid swing and hulk up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 am

Dead wrote:
Minkaro wrote:

Lets be honest, Hogan would nosell the swing mid swing and hulk up
No joke, I would pay all the money I have to see Hulk Hogan hulking up mid Cesaro-swing and coming out of it trying to hit his comeback and being all wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Hogan vs. Fandango.

That I have to see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30   WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Exclusive: Hulk Hogan vs CM Punk at WM 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1