HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask Saintpat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Ask Saintpat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Henry also has speed.

All-time leading rusher in high school. Ever. Broke a record that was like 53 years old. BEAST.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:25 am

I seen a video on him, I am meh on his speed. He's quicker than Ron Dayne though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:06 am

Would you like to go green for the weekend that's in it?  Smile 
Have you any plans for your birthday?
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:31 pm

realt wrote:
Would you like to go green for the weekend that's in it?  Smile 
Have you any plans for your birthday?

I'm not sure I understand the first question. I won't 'go green' for the weekend but of course I'll wear green on Monday on my birthday.

We just got a memo this last week at my workplace. The company that previously owned our shop had a thing where they have you your bithday off as an extra vacation day (if you didn't take it on your birthday you could take it another time). When the new company bought us a couple years ago, that went away. Well the new company send out a memo that they are restoring that extra paid day off effective immediately (and retroactive to Jan. 1 for anyone who's birthday has already passed).

So I'm taking the day off.

As for what I'll do, probably nothing special: I am just starting out my workout routine again now that its' warming up and I can get outside (starting today) so I know I'll exercise and go for a long walk; I also need to do some cleaning up around the house, which I'll do some of that Sunday and some Monday. I'm sure I'll read and maybe start watching some of these wrestling DVDs that I stockpiled over the holiday.

Bday cake 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:57 pm

I meant do you want me to change you green like me for a few days Funny
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 am

realt wrote:
I meant do you want me to change you green like me for a few days Funny

YES   YES   YES 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 pm

How did your birthday go?

Are you still mad about CM Punk?

Excited for baseball?!
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:55 am

Have a favorite TV Show? And if so, why is it your favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm

EEYEN wrote:
How did your birthday go?

Are you still mad about CM Punk?

Excited for baseball?!

How, just saw this.

Yes, I had a good b-day.

Punk Bitch.

I am always excited about baseball!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Riley Williamson wrote:
Have a favorite TV Show? And if so, why is it your favorite?

Still in post-True Detective withdrawal.

Flame away but Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows. Too bad it went away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 pm

What Apps do you have on your iPad?

How much selfies do you take?
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Tiff wrote:
What Apps do you have on your iPad?

How much selfies do you take?

I have one called Pages that's kind of like MS Word. I think a few websites like Weather Channel.

I hate website apps. They are always terrible versions and I end up going back to the desktop version.

I don't think I have ever taken a sellfie, haha. Share one with us. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:04 am

The Tigers are the best team in baseball.

What do you think they should do at the trade deadline? Anything?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:32 am

When did you come up with The Saint Pat's lounge thingy? Was that still years ago?
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Tigers still need bullpen help so that should be the focus to improve at the trade deadline.

The STP Lounge started on Topix. Go to the Topix WWE forum and you can see the original form of The Greatest Talk Show in the History of the Internet. Some 3,000 posts, I think, several hundred pages.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:42 am

The Tigers are currently in Todd Jones mode. How do they fix things?
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Freefallin' -- I wonder if Verlander is ever going to get it back or if time has caught up with him and he's just a 90 mph guy now.

I was concerned in the offseason that we didn't go for the last piece of the puzzle and sign some relievers. It's showing.

I still think the offense, over time, is solid. But pitching is our downfall if the starters don't get some, well, relief and we also need more quality starts.

As long as we make the playoffs I'm always gonna be happy. I knew it couldn't be as easy as it was looking a month or so ago.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:07 am

Your thoughts on the Joakim Soria and David Price trades?

How is Bama looking in camp?
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:15 pm

The Price trade was brilliant: enhances our chances of winning it all this year, plus we have him next year and we're going to lose Scherzer. That gives us a one-year stopgap solution there and hopefully we can sign him for the longer term.

Hate losing Austin Jackson, but we've got offense and pitching wins in the playoffs. Wish we could add a lefty bat with a little pop because our lineup is too right-handed, and I'd love to have a reliable slam-the-door closer, but you can't have everything. And three Cy Young winners -- RECENT Cy Young winners -- is one helluva staff.

We'll see on Soria. Obviously had a horrid start, but he'll straighten things out hopefully.

BTW, I'm going to Pittsburgh next Monday to see the Tigers play there twice!!! A friend's father is a longtime season ticket holder and I'll have seats like 35 or 40 rows up behind the plate. I'll be wearing my Alex Avilla jersey and looking over his shoulder, haha! I've never been to that park and i've heard nothing but great things, so I'm jazzed.

Alabama held its fourth practice today, haven't been in full pads yet. Ask me again after next weekend when they've had a scrimmage.

The keys for Alabama:

* Quarterback: Jake Coker, the FSU transfer, has a big arm but is a bit more of a gunslinger than Saban likes. Can Lane Kiffin coach him up? Can Saban coach his risk-taking out of him?

* Oline: Lot of talent but the three returnees (C, LG, RT) are solid but probably not spectacular. I'd be surprised if all three hold their jobs all season -- maybe 2 out of 3 (Arie Kouandjio at LG would be the most likely to get displaced probably). Looks like a good chance of a true frosh LT, but Cam Robinson is pure stud material. This has to come together for Alabama to contend.

* DB: Landon Collins is an NFL safety and is back. Other than that, the corners were a weakness last year (although Eddie Jackson might have been the best, or best prospect, but got hurt and didn't play much in the second half of the season). Tony Brown, a true freshman, will be an impact guy most likely.

Other than that, Alabama is loaded at RB, WR, TE, DL and LB. Special teams will be interesting: no proven kicker or punter but Christion Jones is one of the best returners in the country IMO.

So that's kind of the breakdown.

What's Michigan looking like from what you know?

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:51 am

TL;DR -

Good: RB, WR, SDE. WDE, LCB, PP, RET
Mediocre: NT, RCB, FS
Bad: Non Jake Butt TEs
???: QB, OL, DT, LB, PK, NCB, Jake Butt, SS,

*QB: Devin Gardner struggled a bit in the spring but is catching up recently, now that he knows the playbook better. We'll see if Nuss improves his eye-level and his tendency to panic. I guess his confidence is said to be "up." I hope Nuss gives him some of the freedoms he gave Jake Locker at Washington. The offense could really benefit from Devin running more.

*RB: De'Veon Smith and Derrick Green both look fantastic. Green is down about 25 pounds from his playing weight last year. Drake Johnson is in the mix as well.

*WR: They're absolutely loaded. Freddy Canteen and Devin Funchess tore up camp. Canteen is said to be one of the fastest guys in camp. Funchess was said to be unguardable. I know a few NFL Draft guys (Guys that actually get paid) that went to watch their first practice and he was drawing rave reviews. I've heard "first round lock" and a lot of Vincent Jackson comps. Amara Darboh was set for a breakout campaign last year before an injury ended his season. Jehu Chesson had a pretty good year last year and won't be a starter now. It's a pretty special group IMO.

*TE: They've got a blocker but that's about it. Jake Butt is due back by Week 3 but after a February ACL tear it's hard to know.

*OLine: They had an aggressive punch style last year and got destroyed because, well, they were one of the weakest groups in the Big Ten and those Big Ten D-Lines will eat your lunch... They're going more assignment/fundamentals with hand placement now and I think that'll help a lot.

*DLine: Interior D-Line is again a weak spot. They'll probably go with a heavy four man rotation (or more) at tackle. Ondre Pipkins at NT might be the best of the bunch. End is an area of strength with two Senior starters in Brennan Beyer and Frank Clark. There's some pretty good depth there as well with Charlton and Ojemudia.

*Linebackers: Jake Ryan moved to the middle. Hopefully the move works but I thought he was better on the outside. The two outside backers are question marks. Returning WILL starter Desmond Morgan is in a battle (and said to be losing) with Joe Bolden. Returning SAM starter James Ross was in a battle with Alan Gant and Royce Jenkins-Stone and seems to have come out dead last, with RJS taking the spot. I was high on Desmond Morgan so seeing him unseated probably means they'll be good there. James Ross was unspectacular and so was everything I seen from RJS.

*Secondary: A lot of experience. Blake Countess returns and will wear the number 2 jersey. Ramon Taylor and Jarod Wilson return as starters at shortside corner and strong safety respectively. SS is a question mark with Delano Hill. Jabrill Peppers is going to be the nickel back, and I've heard Michigan expects to use a lot of nickel.

*Special Teams: Return two Seniors. Matt Wile was the "long kicker" before this season and moves into full placekicking duties. Will Hagerup returns after a year suspended. Dennis Norfleet is the Kick Returner and Punt Returner for now. Both Jabrill Peppers and Freddy Canteen could be used as Punt Returners.

Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Nuss is very good with QB development. I'm not totally in love with him as a play-caller, but that could be him guessing what will please Saban.

Had a bad habit of betting the running game going, ripping off 2-3 play of like 8, 7 and 11 yards ... and then throwing three passes to stall it out when it was obvious the other team couldn't stop the run. Or have a WR who is eating someone's lunch and get stubborn trying to throw the other way after he's established himself. Nagging little things like that.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Which team were you rooting for in the World Cup?
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:08 pm

The Rock wrote:
Which team were you rooting for in the World Cup?

U.S., of course, but I enjoy it as an event. No a soccer guy per se, but I love World Cup.

I do like watching the German Machine stylistically, but wouldn't say I had a rooting interest in them.

And I also root against France becase ... France.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:32 am

How much longer do you think reDRagon will be kept together? Do you see Kyle O'Riley as a future ROH World Champion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:06 am

MooseNugget wrote:
How much longer do you think reDRagon will be kept together? Do you see Kyle O'Riley as a future ROH World Champion?

I think they'll stay together for a while, at least another year, because ROH values tag teams and those two are better together than the sum of their parts.

But I could see O'Reilly as a solo ROH champ perhaps. Depends on what happens with the 'indy' talent scene: does TNA survive or fall apart and flood the market with guys who have name recognition; or does Jeff Jarrett's thing really get cranked up and snap up a lot of guys, leaving the talent pool dried up?

Best thing that ever happened to O'Reilly was him getting away from Davey Douche and getting hooked up with Fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saintpat   Ask Saintpat - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Saintpat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next