HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event Empty
PostSubject: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 am

The Shield are featured in a new WWE.com article, and as of today have become the fifth longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in history. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns won the gold at Extreme Rules earlier this year and have held the titles for 147 days, surpassing Air Boom, MNM and the Hart Dynasty to capture the #5 position. Of course, this is just counting the WWE Tag Team titles that were created in 2002, and not the World Tag Team Championships used between 1971 and 2010.

Bray Wyatt Injury Update
WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt, who was recently injured at a WWE Live event in Providence, Rhode Island, appeared with the Wyatt Family at last night's show. Bray was seated in his rocking chair at the top of the entrance ramp, and required help from Rowan and Harper on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am

I never understood why they got rid of the lineage of the other tag titles...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 am

Yeah That

Also, sucks about Bray...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Well they really haven't had much competition. Suits what they have going.

But yeah, that sucks about Bray.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 pm

They just lost. Shaking Head

Doesn't this mean that Kevin Nash stops being mad at WWE & accepts his HoF induction now that Goldust is back? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 am

Hypes them up to lose the belts, lame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am

Yeah That I was so upset when they lost on Monday. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:27 am

actually enjoyed the Rhodes brothers winning the tag team titles. Shield had a long enough reign.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 am

I enjoyed them winning it but I didn't want Shield to lose em Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 am

they would at one point. Unless all three of the got hurt and would be out for month and had to vacant the titles
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 am

NO! They should've been the longest reigning champs of all time Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event   The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shield Passes Big Tag Team Milestone, Update on Bray Wyatt's Injury; Ringside at Sunday's WWE Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1