HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:19 am

According to F4WOnline.com, wrestling legend Hulk Hogan will be re-signing with TNA Wrestling, as he reached out to WWE and they offered him far less money than what TNA was willing to give him. Several part-timers like The Rock and Brock Lesnar will make more in a match than what Hogan will make in a year at TNA, and with WWE offering less the move was out of the question.

TNA began airing advertisements for Bound for Glory that include the Hulkster earlier this week.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:21 am

r wrote:
they offered him far less money than what TNA was willing to give him
LolTNA

r wrote:
Several part-timers like The Rock and Brock Lesnar will make more in a match than what Hogan will make in a year at TN
But LolWWE as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 am

I've got free suicide pills if anyone wants to join me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 am

How much money does he need? I'm sure whatever WWE would pay him, it'd be a pretty comfortable life. Probably a lot less stressful than TNA too. I mean, all he would've had to do for WWE was to show up and get the crowd to pop, cut a promo maybe, drop a leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:03 pm

I don't trust this information due to all that is said afterwards. How would they know how much Rock and Lesnar make per match--and the mere thought that those two are paid more for one match than a year for Hulk, that is just silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:08 pm

I made a post and then saw everything was edited...who fucked with everything?

Last edited by Dead on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:09 pm

^ ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:56 pm

R.I.P. TNA... too soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

I really don't see a problem with Hulk at TNA.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Quote :
Several part-timers like The Rock and Brock Lesnar will make more in a match than what Hogan will make in a year at TNA, and with WWE offering less the move was out of the question.
Damn. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:26 am

10SD wrote:
He isn't going to kill them, like the whole World exaggerates lol.

Personally, he just offers nothing to the product. His segments are very stale now and just do the same thing over and over...and I can't remember how many times he's forgot what he has to say. He gets a good pop each week from the crowd, but that isn't going to sell tickets like they want.

They should just move on from Hogan. The product doesn't get better because he is there and he isn't needed. I have come to grow rather tired of non-wrestling guys being the centre of TNA's attention for years now.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Chilly wrote:
10SD wrote:
He isn't going to kill them, like the whole World exaggerates lol.
Yeah. It's not like they're having money problems or anything Funny

Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling AJ%20Styles-1773344
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

I love Hogan as a GM, but not when he is the key point in a storyline. When he goes out there to set up matches for the night and ppvs, put people over on the mic (which he has done), GM stuff, said brother and leaves that's when Hogan is good. in 2012 between that little space when there was no Immortal or Aces and Eight was Hogan's best point in TNA. He had about two appearances a night and he just did GM stuff, wasn't getting in storylines or anything. But when Aces and Eights Came around, it became worst than his 2010-2011 reign.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 am

^
It's not really about Hogan anymore as it became all about Sting and MEM vs. Aces & Eights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:39 am

^which btw is staler than swamp water.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:46 am

^^
It hasn't been circled around that for ages. Everything has been about AJ Styles and Dixie since he won the BfG Series. MEM and A&8s is a long afterthought now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling   Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan to Stay with TNA & Impact Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1