HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status    Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 am

Hulk Hogan recently spoke with Dan Gelston of the AP about a recent coversation with Triple H, his TNA status and more. Check out the highlights:

On running into Triple H at a recent charity event: "He just welcomed me with open arms. He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home, the door's open."

On the possibility of appearing at WrestleMania 30: "My mind has been going crazy the last couple of weeks trying to figure out the best thing to do will be."

On where he's at with TNA: "We couldn't figure things out. We're talking, but I'm wide open right now."

On whether he has another match in him: "Let me put it to you this way, brother. With the right guy, the right situation, with a big enough event, big enough storyline, you're damn right I have one more left in me."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/300392/Hulk-Hogan-Clarifies-His-TNA-Status.htm#eI8zYPDMdzFEzOQe.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status    Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:24 am

signing a WWE legend contract will be best for everyone. He'll be out of TNA and they can rebuild, he will work rarely but still get paid a lot when WWE uses his likeness on games, DVDs, toys and stuff. Plus make special appearances every once and awhile to make the hulkamaniacs happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status    Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:27 am

Staying away would make me happy, TBH
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status    Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I wish WWE would hurry up and sign him already. The thought of him in TNA again is making me nervous... <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status    Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:58 pm

A Legends contract for Hulk Hogan is best for business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status    Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Clarifies His TNA Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1