HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run Empty
PostSubject: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:32 pm

- As noted on Monday's edition of WWE RAW, WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam is taking time off from WWE. The official WWE website ran an article about the situation, trying to put a storyline spin on the issue by claiming Van Dam is taking time off due to the fact that he is not 100 percent "mentally and spiritually." WWE also announced that RVD revealed his decision during an exclusive interview for the WWE Battleground DVD. For more information, check out this article on WWE.com. Van Dam was backstage at RAW last night but was not used and it doesn't look like he'll be appearing at tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings either. He's done for now.

Also, we'll have more on this shortly but it appears that Rob Van Dam was unhappy with his latest WWE run. According to a backstage source at RAW last night, someone said something to RVD about WWE being "better than TNA" and Van Dam gave an odd reaction,. basically giving the impression that it was "sort of the same". There is a reason he has not re-signed with the company and as of right now, it doesn't appear he'll be back anytime soon - if at all. We'll keep you posted as we hear more
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Good. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Rob Van Dam would be unhappy if he won the lottery ... unless it was the weed lottery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm

^ Are you the legit Saintpat from Topix? If so,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:26 pm

^
Yes indeedy.

Do we know each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Saintpat I think we may and gotten aquainted when TPW returned in 2010. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Yessir Dante ... on the chat board I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Saintpat wrote:
^
Yes indeedy.

Do we know each other?
It's 10SD. I just have a different username for now.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 pm

TAKE IT TO THE ENTRANCE RAMP! Mad as hell

I actually haven't seen enough of RVD's run yet to say if this is good or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 pm

As for RVD, they could have done more with him. But I don't think it's that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run   Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Rob Van Dam Unhappy With Current WWE Run

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1