HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt Empty
PostSubject: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 2:47 pm

EAST:
[x] 1. Louisville Losers (8-3)
[x] 5. Barn Cows (8-3)
6. PLB Penguins (7-4)
7. Clown Town Bliggas (6-5)

NORTH:
4. The Romie Remission (6-5)
11. Siekman (5-6)
12. Attitude City Ninjas (4-7)
13. Flex Donovan’s Deal (4-7)

SOUTH:
3. Ball Fondlers (7-4)
8. Huh’s Red Redskins (6-5)
10. Ferngully (5-6)
16. Cairo Camels (3-8)

WEST:
[X] 2. MexiHawks (7-4)
9. Moose Nuggets (5-6)
14. Merlin Olsen Twins (4-7)
15. Leo’s Legends (3-8)

Clinched:
-With two remaining weeks, three teams have guaranteed their spot in the playoffs. Louisville Losers and BarnCows have officially clinched by virtue of a maximum of eight 8-win teams, a mark both have already reached. Both teams reside in the East division, where Louisville Losers hold the advantage with a 3-0 division record. A win-out finish for Lousville Losers results in the East division and #1 overall seed. One loss and a win-out from BarnCows will result in BarnCows taking the East division and #1 overall seed. Whoever does not win the division is likely to finish 5th, though 6th is also possible. MexiHawks also clinched this week by virtue of a Moose Nuggets loss; with a two-game lead and a 3-0 division record. Not only have MexiHawks clinched their spot in the playoffs, but they are the first team to clinch a top 4 seed. A loss from both of the aforementioned teams and a win-out from MexiHawks would result in the top seed.

Soooooooo clooooooose:
-Plenty of teams are in a good position to punch their tickets into the playoffs. Ball Fondlers[b] and [b]PLB Penguins both only need to win one of their remaining two games to ensure a spot in the playoffs. One win for Ball Fondlers will ensure the South division, and a chance at the #1 overall seed. That could be obtained by winning out while MexiHawks loses a game, and neither Louisville Losers nor BarnCows finish with a better record, or out-scoring them if they have the same record. PLB Penguins need to win out and get some luck to win the East. Louisville Losers would have to lose out, and BarnCows would have to lose at least once, and score 7.5 fewer points than PLB Penguins over the final two weeks. The Romie Remission once appeared to be a playoff lock after a 6-1 start, but a four-game losing streak has the team still fighting. Any win should be enough to clinch the North, given a massive points advantage while sitting with a 1-game lead. It is possible to get the top seed; Winning out, of course. Losing out by BarnCows(week 12 opponent), MexiHawks(week 13 opponent), and Louisville Losers. Ball Fondlers would be allowed one victory as long as The Romie Remission gains a point advantage. Huh’s Red Redskins still have a chance at taking the South division, by winning the out while Ball Fondlers lose out. The top seed is out of the question though, as Huh’s Red Redskins will not pass Louisville Losers in points. Only one win could likely get the team into the playoffs, but they’d still be hoping for a lot of losses during the final two weeks. Lastly, Clown Town Bliggas have quietly turned around into contenders as well. They can no longer win the East division, but winning out ensures making the playoffs. One win would likely get the job done as well, for the same reasons as Huh’s Red Redskins.

Cross your fingers:
-Three teams currently sit with a 5-6 record, leaving practically no margin for error. Ferngully has won 5 out of its last 6 games following a 0-5 start to the season. With the easiest two games remaining, there would be a good chance of clutching a 7th or 8th seed. Moose Nuggets have had an up and down season, but now find themselves on a 2-game losing streak with a tough opponent next week. If they get passed PLB Penguins, an easier opponent awaits. Siekman is still alive as well. Like the aforementioned Moose Nuggets, they have a game against PLB Penguins and a very winnable match up down this final two week stretch. The North division is still in contention for Siekman; if they win out while Romie Remission loses both remaining games(with the tied-for-toughest remaining schedule). Moose Nuggets leads the scoring margin by 46 over Ferngully(who has only .5 more than Siekman), so if all three teams should win out, points scored would play a huge factor in who makes it, provided Clown Town Bliggas, The Romie Remission, and Huh’s Red Redskins don’t all lose out.

To the three 4-7 teams; Attitude City Ninjas, Flex Donovan’s Deal, and Merlin Olsen Twins. With all six remaining games against current top-7 opponents… Cross your fingers like hell and hope for as much chaos as possible. You haven’t officially been eliminated… but things are not looking too promising.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 3:05 pm

In order for me to make it, I'd need to win both remaining games (which on its own is already very unlikely to happen) and, at the very least, Greg, Alex and Moose can't win more than one of their remaining games and either Huh or Burdur would have to lose both of theirs. I'd still need to beat people on points, though the only two I've mentioned who I'm not currently beating in points are Moose and Burdur and they aren't insanely ahead.

That said, it's very, very, very unlikely I make the playoffs. With Abdel no longer paying attention (and being out of contention anyway), he likely won't fix his line-up and he's got Greg and Alex for the last two weeks, while Greg and Alex face Leo and CB in the other games, respectively. Alex should very easily win both of his remaining games, meaning I couldn't end up higher than him. Greg will likely beat Abdel but then lose to CB, though. But Burdur will probably win at least one of his remaining games so that + Alex winning both would end my already slim chances.

I'm still gonna set my line-ups and all that because crazier things have happened, but I'm ready to call this one an L for me. Fortunately, I'm still in it in the Discord league. (happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 1:54 am

I have a feeling I'm gonna get in the playoffs and my team is gonna lay an egg first round.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 12:04 pm

* I may have eliminated & clinched certain teams that could TECHNICALLY miss out or make it but it's essentially impossible if I left them out of the scenarios here and there's enough crazy/different scenarios as it is. If something else other than these scenarios happen, just keep in mind they reeeally beat(/lost) the odds that were stacked against(/for) them Funny

CURRENT STANDINGS

EAST:
[x] 1. Louisville Losers (9-3)
[x] 5. Barn Cows (8-4)
[x] 6. PLB Penguins (7-5)
9. Clown Town Bliggas (6-6)

NORTH:
[x] 4. The Romie Remission (7-5)
11. Flex Donovan’s Deal (5-7)
12. Siekman (5-7)
13. Attitude City Ninjas (4-8)

SOUTH:
[x] 3. Ball Fondlers (7-5)
7. Huh’s Red Redskins (7-5)
10. Ferngully (6-6)
15. Cairo Camels (4-8)

WEST:
[x] 2. MexiHawks (8-4)
8. Moose Nuggets (6-6)
14. Merlin Olsen Twins (4-8)
16. Leo’s Legends (3-9)

Each seed and how each team could fall or rise in that spot:

#1 Seed

Louisville Losers (Rellim), MexiHawks (Mexi)

Louisville Losers: Win
MexiHawks: Win & Rellim loss

#2 Seed

Louisville Losers (Rellim), MexiHawks (Mexi)

Louisville Losers: Loss & Mexi win
MexiHawks: Loss

#3 Seed

Ball Fondlers (JHalc), The Romie Remission (TJ), Huh's Red Redskins (Huh)

Ball Fondlers: Win & maintain 43.5 point lead over TJ
The Romie Remission: Win & JHalc loss OR Win & outscore JHalc by 44+
Huh's Red Redskins: Win & TJ+JHalc losses

#4 Seed

Ball Fondlers (JHalc), The Romie Remission (TJ), Huh's Red Redskins (Huh)

Ball Fondlers: Loss & TJ win OR Loss & outscored by TJ by 44+
The Romie Remission: Win & JHalc win + maintained points lead
Huh's Red Redskins: Win & JHalc loss & TJ win

#5 Seed

BarnCows (Caleb), PLB Penguins (CB)

BarnCows: Win
PLB Penguins: Win & Caleb loss & maintain 35 point lead over Caleb

#6 Seed

BarnCows (Caleb), PLB Penguins (CB), Huh's Red Redskins (Huh), Ball Fondlers (JHalc)

BarnCows: Loss & CB win + maintained points lead
PLB Penguins: Win & Caleb win
Huh's Red Redskins: Win & JHalc win & CB loss
Ball Fondlers: Loss & Huh win & CB loss + outscore CB by 29.5+

#7 Seed & #8 Seed

Very complicated & tons of scenarios so I'll just list the teams in the 7-8 seed running and how they can MISS the playoffs + highest possible seed.

PLB Penguins (CB), Ball Fondlers (JHalc), Huh's Red Redskins (Huh), Moose Nuggets (Moose), Clown Town Bliggas (Burdur), Ferngully (Alex), Flex Donovan's Deal (Ian)

(6) PLB Penguins: 7-5 (1212.0 points). Can't realistically miss the playoffs. Highest possible seed: 5

(3) Ball Fondlers: 7-5 (1183.0 points). Can't realistically miss the playoffs. Highest possible seed: 3

(7) Huh's Red Redskins: 7-5 (1049.0 points). Can miss the playoffs with: Loss & Moose win OR Loss & Alex win + maintained 12 point lead over Huh. *(Win and they're in). Highest possible seed: 3

(8) Moose Nuggets: 6-6 (1120.5 points). Can miss the playoffs with: Loss & any win by Burdur/Alex(/Ian+outscored by 24) OR Win & win by Burdur/Alex + outscored by 31.5+ if Burdur win or by 60+ if Alex win. Highest possible seed: 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(9) Clown Town Bliggas: 6-6 (1089.0 points). Can miss the playoffs with: Loss & any win from contending teams (+ outscored by 28.5+ if it's Alex) OR Win & Moose win (+ maintained 31.5 point lead) or Alex win (+ outscored by 28.5+). Highest possible seed: 7

(10) Ferngully: 6-6 (1061.0 points). Can miss the playoffs with: Loss & any win from contending teams OR Win & Moose win + outscored by winner of Burdur (+28) vs. Huh (-12). Highest possible seed: 7

(11) Flex Donovan's Deal: 5-7 (1097.0 points). Can miss the playoffs with: Loss OR Win & any win from Moose, Burdur or Alex (if Ian wins and all 3 lose, his biggest remaining obstacle is outscoring Moose by 24+). Highest possible seed: 8

Quick Summary

BASICALLY: Only Rellim & Mexi will take up the 1-2 seeds. Caleb is clinched as the 5th seed with a win but also can't possibly fall below the 6th seed with a loss & can still take the 5th seed with a loss. 3-4 seeds are being competed for by TJ, JHalc & Huh with TJ being the only one guaranteed a top 4 spot. JHalc's & Huh's teams can really fall anywhere from #3-8 (excluding 5th seed) with Huh also potentially missing the playoffs. Huh is in a particularly strange spot where it's win and he's in but a loss most likely takes him out of it and suddenly makes the #8 seed his best/only possible scenario. Funny Teams like Moose Nuggets, Clown Town Bliggas, Ferngully are looking for big wins to shake up the 7-8 seed placings and also need different points scenarios to happen as NONE of the 3 are technically clinched at all with just a win. If ALL teams lose that really opens things up in a free-for-all for the 8 seed as then even Ian remains in contention. Ian needs a win & a lot of help but crazier things have happened as he does only trail Moose in points out of the playoff contending teams that are ahead of him. nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 12:10 am

Stay tuned for tomorrow, practically none of the scenarios were actually officially set today...

Games that can still shake things up:

Huh's Red Redskins (7-5) vs. Clown Town Bliggas (6-6) (currently 88 - 81.5 ; projected 88 - 86.20)

Moose Nuggets (6-6) vs. Leo's Legendary Team (3-9) (currently 65 - 70.5 ; projected 80.95 - 70.5)

PLB Penguins (7-5) vs. Siekman (5-7) (currently 91 - 55.5 ; projected 91 - 87.46)

The Romie Remission (7-5) vs. MexiHawks (8-4) (currently 60 - 69 ; projected 100.40 - 89.32)

PLAYOFF SEEDING

1. Louisville Losers
2. MexiHawks

Eliminated: Ferngully & Flex Donovan's Deal

Literally everything else is still up for grabs!
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 12:50 pm

What a wild finish last year's regular season had Oh the DRAMA

Fitting that Moose went on to win after he just barely squeezed into the playoffs pig
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:24 pm

That's right Moose
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt   XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

XWA 2019 Fantasy Football Playoff Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1