CTE: News/Announcements/Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:48 pm

I think more realistic ratings matter more than trying not to make something OP, personally, but I don't really mind that much, either way.

Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 2:45 am

Randomized Post-Mania Drafts

Every year after WrestleMania, there will be a randomized draft where each brands' superstars are able to get picked up by other brands. Basically, every brand will get one pick (at random) of each other GM's roster. Current champions & 5 other superstars that are chosen to be kept safe on the brand will be the only ones that are not eligible in the draft pool. Everyone else is up for grabs.

* If you pull one half of a tag team, it is up to you if you want one or both of them (if you want both, you'll have one extra spot on your roster and will need to release someone after the draft). NOTE: After WrestleMania, there will also not be a limit for male or female superstars, but simply a "maximum" number of male or female superstars they can have on the brand - which will be officially decided at a later date in another announcement.

* Other factors:
- The two WM battle royal winners will also be safe on their brand and furthermore, the winning brands in those matches will get 1 free pick each of ANYONE they want on anyone else's roster (that are not already safe).
- Any MITB holders will NOT be safe

Permanent Overall Increases

After (3) *MAJOR* (6-branded) PPV's, every GM will get +5 points to distribute to their superstars (still up to a maximum of 10 OVR). They can only give a maximum of 2 of those points to one individual superstar (same applies to individual tag team -a maximum of either one point each or two to one superstar in the team). You can distribute the points as 5 +1's if you'd like or any combination of +2's & +1's that equal to 5 total increases (you can also do fewer than 5 increases or none at all if you're happy with the ratings).

If that superstar is ever drafted or traded elsewhere, the person acquiring them has the option of keeping that overall or reverting back to their original overall.

Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 11:46 pm

Battle Royal Rules:

Battle Royal matches should be anywhere between 5 to 20 superstars. The winner will always be randomly drawn as one pick. For battle royals that include 10+ superstars in the match, you are able to but not required to elect that only 50% (rounded up) of the participants are able to actually win the match. For example, say you have a 15 person battle royal and you want to throw a couple jobbers in or even a couple bigger stars that you just do NOT want to see win this match. In this instance of a 15-man battle royal, you can cut out 7 superstars from having any chance of winning the match and the other 8 that you specify will be the only ones placed in the randomized wheel. As usual the overalls will still apply and a +2 weekly bonus is still possible to add for this match.

Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 11:54 pm

good job

Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 pm

BIG CTE CURRENT STATUS ANNOUNCEMENT

There has been a little break but we're still continuing this with a couple of small adjustments. Everyone let me know if you're still in. This will go at a muuuuch faster pace now. Also, I'll be taking over any and every other brand that no longer has a GM (unless someone else jumps in to take over another brand that no longer has a GM). If only me & like one other person is even interested anymore then I'll just take this over on my own or maybe we'll split it 3 brands apiece or something, idk Funny

This will now be a PPV sim instead of a weekly show sim. The only thing you will be making cards for is PPV's. However, on top of your PPV card, you can always announce title matches or qualifier matches that you want happening on the preceding shows leading up to the PPV. I will then get results for those too. Just include the date(s) you want the title matches to happen -for title history purposes-

- Title matches (mandatory if you want a chance for a title change outside of just PPV's, otherwise optional if you want only PPV title defenses)
- Qualifier matches (optional unless it's for a joint-brand match like MITB, Survivor Series, KOTR, RR; it's mandatory for shows / joint matches like this)

Example of how a PPV's card would look regarding pre-title defenses or qualifiers:

Option 1:

Pre-Matches:
Heavyweight Championship (2/2/2020): x (C) vs. y
(can list more matches, no minimum or maximum amount of title matches leading up to each PPV)

PPV Matches:
*List out card and if that title was being defended on a prior show, do as follows:

Heavyweight Championship: "Winner of X vs. Y match vs. Z" OR "Winner of X vs. Y match vs. Loser of X vs. Y match"

Option 2:

- Post any weekly show title matches ahead of time and then make your PPV card after you get your results. (all of this will be done in your PPV thread)

For people writing out the shows/matches... you could always write out whatever you'd like in your own show thread. If you want, even go ahead and write out full weekly shows leading up to PPV's after you get your PPV & title match results (while deciding your own winners every week since only PPV's & title matches are necessary to be simulated) or you can just write out storyline jot-points etc. for some of the bigger events or feuds that people following your show might need to know. Or as before, you can simply only post your cards, now it's just even less time/effort required and we'll breeze through months/years worth of this a lot quicker Baby

Another thing, it'll be a little more simple with overall ratings as well. No more tag team boosts for simplicity reasons and because it might be a little OP at times. Just keep the teams with their overalls and that's it. +2 weekly boost (including for weekly show title matches you want booked) will still be a thing. +1 champion boost will still be a thing (but no more additional +1's after that as I will not be keeping track of title defenses). We can still all go at our own different paces until each joint PPV comes around.

TNA IS CURRENTLY OPEN to anyone interested in joining this (that includes Ian if he wants back in). As of now, I'll consider the other brands are still taken by their respective GM's.

Last edited by Damn Sam on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Emphasis on everyone involved letting me know if you're still in. So we can get this show back on the road Illegal Mexicans

CB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 12:10 am

I’m back in as long as your promise not to cheat like you did before.
Back to top Go down

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Wrestling Features :: Be the Booker-