CTE: News/Announcements/Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Empty
PostSubject: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 pm

Several things are gonna be explained here so that there's full understanding regarding them.

KOTR
Spoiler:

Royal Rumble (lengthy explanation)
Spoiler:

Tag Team Chemistry & Championship Winners/Defenses
Spoiler:

+2 Weekly Boost
Spoiler:

MITB & Cash-ins
Spoiler:

Battle Royals
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 9:55 pm

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Shows & PPV's Announcement

On our solo shows and PPV's, there is no longer a set number of matches you must have per show. You are restricted a bit more loosely to 5-7 matches per show (promos/segments are optional and no limit to them). 6-8 matches per PPV.

Points overall rating system basic explanation:

Tag teams get chemistry points on a scale from: 1-5 points added to their overall in every match (newly formed tag team starts with +1, a past reunited tag team starts with +2)
+1 added to team chemistry every 3 months unless they did not get a win in that time (then stay pat). -1 if they were totally unused in that time period
If you team up a heel and face in a tag team match: -2 points for that team
Winning a championship: +1 to overall on ALL title defenses only. After 3 successful title defenses, that's another +1 (ie +2 total now) for every title defense only
Special elimination-type matches (Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Survivor Series Elimination tag match) work by "lives" simulation rather than the typical simulation (all explained above). A regular elimination match or battle royal just works the same as any other match.

Expansion Draft Announcement

Every 3 months (...or so), we will hold an expansion draft. They will vary between different companies such as: NXT UK, NXT (ones we don't have already), ROH, NJPW, TNA, AEW.

First Draft: AEW
Time: Before the Raw after WrestleMania
Number of superstars in draft: 30
Draft picks per brand: 4
Brands expand by: 3 (can add 4 new picks & release one on roster)
Trading: Eligible before, during and after draft

Randomized Post-Mania Drafts

Every year after WrestleMania, there will be a randomized draft where each brands' superstars are able to get picked up by other brands. Basically, every brand will get one pick (at random) of each other GM's roster. Current champions & 5 other superstars that are chosen to be kept safe on the brand will be the only ones that are not eligible in the draft pool. Everyone else is up for grabs.

* If you pull one half of a tag team, it is up to you if you want one or both of them (if you want both, you'll have one extra spot on your roster and will need to release someone after the draft). NOTE: After WrestleMania, there will also not be a limit for male or female superstars, but simply a "maximum" number of male or female superstars they can have on the brand - which will be officially decided at a later date in another announcement.

* Other factors:
- The two WM battle royal winners will also be safe on their brand and furthermore, the winning brands in those matches will get 1 free pick each of ANYONE they want on anyone else's roster (that are not already safe).
- Any MITB holders will NOT be safe

Permanent Overall Increases

After (3) *MAJOR* (6-branded) PPV's, every GM will get +5 points to distribute to their superstars (still up to a maximum of 10 OVR). They can only give a maximum of 2 of those points to one individual superstar (same applies to individual tag team -a maximum of either one point each or two to one superstar in the team). You can distribute the points as 5 +1's if you'd like or any combination of +2's & +1's that equal to 5 total increases (you can also do fewer than 5 increases or none at all if you're happy with the ratings).

If that superstar is ever drafted or traded elsewhere, the person acquiring them has the option of keeping that overall or reverting back to their original overall.

Last edited by Damn Sam on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Burdur Edit Note from Snoopz's post above: Any champion [not just tag team titles] gains +1 point after winning the title (*FOR TITLE MATCHES/DEFENSES*) and additional +1 for every 3 successful title defenses. When they lose the title, they revert back to original points/rating.

Last edited by Damn Sam on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 12:13 am

Suggestion:

After a certain period of time (maybe 6 months worth of shows) we are allowed ~3 points to add to our superstars? Permanent upgrades to the superstar's overall rating. And you have the option of: +2 & +1 for 2 superstars or +1 x3 for 3 superstars (+3 for one person would simply be too much)

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 6:50 pm

I would like to suggest randomized snake draft order for each expansion draft.

I would also like to suggest we're able to trade picks for wrestlers already in the game.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 8:34 pm

Yes & yes good job

Both were already happening Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:14 pm

First expansion draft coming after WM. (Via Ian)

Expansion 2

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 7vWPEji CTE: News/Announcements/Rules QooQJcP CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 8liU1os CTE: News/Announcements/Rules KHdAhX3 CTE: News/Announcements/Rules LTfXmbJ

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules S2Q3gz8 CTE: News/Announcements/Rules YrUJ3m8 CTE: News/Announcements/Rules TVUpgba CTE: News/Announcements/Rules GJlmP3T CTE: News/Announcements/Rules LlcOjE7

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules DBZdANe CTE: News/Announcements/Rules XvQ1ZUs CTE: News/Announcements/Rules A2pvM8O CTE: News/Announcements/Rules SsTLUDQ CTE: News/Announcements/Rules ZMstAk6

ROW 1: Angel Garza, Cameron Grimes, Dexter Lumis, Damien Priest, Dominik Dijakovic
ROW 2: Isaiah Scott, Jordan Myles, KUSHIDA, Mansoor, Shane Thorne
ROW 3: Aliyah, Deonna Purrazzo, Jessamyn Duke, Taynara Conti, Tegan Nox
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm willing to trade both of my draft picks for one wrestler, if anyone's interested, tbh. (happy)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:51 pm

I will be interested. Funny

Who should we add to the game after this group?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:04 pm

I don't really mind who gets added. I'm fine with trading my picks or doing the drafts themselves, tbh. Are any of those people outside of WWE, though? I'd be interested in picking up more people from outside companies like AEW (for obvious reasons) and NJPW and the such.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:24 pm

They're all NXT people who aren't in the game, except Shane Thorne, who I'm told I overlooked Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought the right way to expand would be to go themes rather than the very best people because then after a couple of drafts no one cares anymore.

So I'm more asking which theme should we go with next? AEW? TNA? MLW? ROH? NJPW? NXT UK? Maybe we should vote Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:43 pm

NXT UK could maybe be included in with this one? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

AEW or TNA should be next two in either order since their brands are actually in the game Oh the DRAMA

I also think an old WWE one - or “past wrestlers” in general would be good. Just wrestlers of the past that aren’t already in this that people might want. I’m talking people like Chris Masters, Carlito, D’Angelo Dinero, Austin Aries (idk if they’re still wrestling though tbf)

Carlito is the main one I was thinking should be in this. nervous
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:05 pm

I like the idea of doing it in themes. I'm cool with TNA and AEW being the next two.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:21 pm

AEW would either need to be split in two or be 4 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:39 am

I'm thinking if we should start with AEW though (and give it 4 rounds, and allow us to expand by 2 or 3 instead)

1) This one being after WM & our first expansion draft, this should start out with a BANG
2) I was thinking our rosters are a taaaad on the small side anyway, so why not expand by 2 or 3 first?)
3) There's probably more likely to be better options to add for NXT (that we don't already have) after a few months of them building more people up
4) Adding AEW gives our roster pool some more variation and flare

What do you think? Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:37 am

OK. Let's do AEW first. By my count this will add 44 "new players" to the game. Expanding by 44 and only adding 18 total new roster spots is going to add 26 free agents which seems like overkill. I would vote to cut the list to 30, make 4 picks each, and expand by 3 each. Then we can do a 2nd AEW expansion as they add more people to the company as well.

Also, maybe we could go to 7 possible matches per TV show instead of 6, and allow people to pick and choose when to do 6, when to do 7. Maybe even allow for 5? IDK.

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:48 am

Eeyen wrote:
OK. Let's do AEW first. By my count this will add 44 "new players" to the game. Expanding by 44 and only adding 18 total new roster spots is going to add 26 free agents which seems like overkill. I would vote to cut the list to 30, make 4 picks each, and expand by 3 each. Then we can do a 2nd AEW expansion as they add more people to the company as well.

Also, maybe we could go to 7 possible matches per TV show instead of 6, and allow people to pick and choose when to do 6, when to do 7. Maybe even allow for 5? IDK.
Deeeefinitely cut down on how many AEW wrestlers we're including into this draft. 30 sounds good with 4 picks; expand rosters by 3. After that we'll expand by 1. Once the rosters get a bit big (maybe a few more) then we'll only be able to draft & release rather than continuing to expand.

I like it @ adding more variation to # of show matches based on what each person wants to do.

5-7 sounds good for TV show matches and I think PPV's shouldn't have a set amount either. I think 6-8 for regular one-show PPV's.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:12 am

Announcements post above is updated. All details here:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:05 am

How does everyone feel about the following split for the AEW expansions? Please clap.

AEW Expansion #1

1. Pentagon Jr.
2. Rey Fenix
3. Matt Jackson
4. Nick Jackson
5. Luchasaurus
6. Jungleboy
7. Christopher Daniels
8. Frankie Kazarian
9. Ortiz
10. Santana
11. Stu Grayson
12. Evil Uno

13. Kenny Omega
14. Adam Page
15. Joey Janela
16. Scorpio Sky
17. Sammy Guevara
18. Orange Cassidy
19. Kip Sabian
20. CIMA
21. Marko Stunt
22. Sonny Kiss

23. Riho
24. Britt Baker
25. Allie
26. Hikaru Shida
27. Leva Bates
28. Sadie Gibbs
29. Penelope Ford
30. Bea Priestley

---

AEW Expansion #2

1. Marq Quen
2. Isiah Kassidy
3. Trent? Baretta
4. Chuck Taylor
5. Jack Evans
6. Angelico

7. Maxwell Jacob Friedman
8. Darby Allin
9. Jimmy Havoc
10. Michael Nakazawa
11. Brandon Cutler

12. Nyla Rose
13. Yuka Sakazaki
14. Emi Sakura
15. Jamie Hayter
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:07 pm

I like it based on the ones I actually know YO

Thoughts Snoopz? (and CB/Caleb/Moose)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:09 pm

AEW Expansion #1 Graphics:

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules BfcazRg CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Cvgvxhn CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Okq2CpI CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Ahis8CD CTE: News/Announcements/Rules ZGXB4fn CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 6ozWl8c

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules QjGNUZG CTE: News/Announcements/Rules BCy2ZnZ CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 83pjioD CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 5a8oqbX CTE: News/Announcements/Rules ONTtJVw CTE: News/Announcements/Rules AIPMLVD

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 9TC215i CTE: News/Announcements/Rules TKPYWZQ CTE: News/Announcements/Rules YJ6NrRT CTE: News/Announcements/Rules BohFKng CTE: News/Announcements/Rules VnjFbEq CTE: News/Announcements/Rules VDaa8Rz

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules CNV6Hc1 CTE: News/Announcements/Rules TuglcMH CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Gs8BXrm CTE: News/Announcements/Rules 8PNS9rn CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Ek2PUC8 CTE: News/Announcements/Rules BBoo4P0

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules MEqCVDv CTE: News/Announcements/Rules XUjrLsm CTE: News/Announcements/Rules TZmzfxt CTE: News/Announcements/Rules NOzEhiH CTE: News/Announcements/Rules FXBTKgm CTE: News/Announcements/Rules P98UA41

My take on their ratings (please give your opinions as well)

Pentagon Jr. 9
Rey Fenix 7
Matt Jackson 6
Nick Jackson 6
Luchasaurus 7
Jungleboy 4
Christopher Daniels 7
Frankie Kazarian 6
Ortiz 4
Santana 4
Stu Grayson 3
Evil Uno 3
Kenny Omega 10
Hangman Page 7
Joey Janela 5
Scorpio Sky 4
Sammy Guevara 4
Orange Cassidy 3
Kip Sabian 3
CIMA 3
Marko Stunt 1
Sonny Kiss 2

Riho 7
Britt Baker 6
Allie 4
Hikaru Shida 5
Leva Bates 2
Sadie Gibbs 3
Penelope Ford 2
Bea Priestley 3

The Lucha Brothers +3
The Young Bucks +5
A Boy And His Dinosaur +2
So Cal Uncensored +5
LAX +4
The Super Smash Brothers +3
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:15 pm

I'd probably give the Lucha Brothers +4 given that a lot of people consider them one of the top teams in the world right now. Other than that, I think it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 pm

^ Agree with that. Other than that idk much about the AEW wrestlers besides some of the big names (& Luchasaurus' team) but very nice good job
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:36 pm

I think if you give Pentagon and Fenix too much of a tag team boost they're going to be borderline unbeatable given their ratings as singles. If yall want +4 fine, I just won't pick them Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:43 pm

Eeyen wrote:
I think if you give Pentagon and Fenix too much of a tag team boost they're going to be borderline unbeatable given their ratings as singles. If yall want +4 fine, I just won't pick them Funny
Like a 20 vs. 15 for example isn't that bad odds really when it comes down to it. Still, to have those type of added odds every match no matter the opponent might be a lot... so maybe a good point Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The expansion draft will happen a while from now so overall ratings can change by then. We'll see later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTE: News/Announcements/Rules   CTE: News/Announcements/Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

CTE: News/Announcements/Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Wrestling Features :: Be the Booker-