HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns   Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:46 am

THE REMATCH OF A LIFETIME

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns   Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 2:05 am

DING DING DING

Roman fearlessly stares Jesus right in the eye. Jesus floats in the air, eyeing him down. They think it’s a staredown, but Jesus immediately tries to fry THE BIG DOG with his eye beams! But Roman immediately rolls out of the way, avoiding them. Jesus figures he can be a clever joo and just float above while shooting down his heat vision. But unfortunately for him… ROMAN CAN FLY. Roman flies into the sky and punches him with a SUPERMAN PUNCH! Jesus lands on the ground and Roman immediately goes for the pin

“1!”

“2!”

Jesus grabs the referee’s hand and turns all the blood in his body into wine, instantly ending his life. Roman jumps up and cocks his fist 300 times, ready for Jesus to get back up for round two. Roman jumps at him and goes for a second superman punch, but Jesus turns invisible and dodges it. This is a clean match so far. Jesus chokes Roman and begins to lift him as he floats into the air. They fly 3000000ft into the air and then Jesus flies down at 10000mph before slamming Roman THROUGH the ring! Wow! He brings the referee back to life and goes for the pin.

“1!”

Roman kicks out before the 1! Jesus slams the mat and screams at the referee that “IT WAS 3!” The referee disagrees, so Jesus grabs him again and attempts to once again end his pitiful existence. The crowd is booing Jesus, in ALABAMA! This is how you know Roman Reigns is over as fuck. Roman gets back up and grabs Jesus’s hand off of the referee before he can do the deed. The referee looks horrified as Roman goes Super Roman 5, and Jesus bends to one knee like a lil bitch. Jesus tries to pry his hand away from the grip of Roman Reigns but it’s futile. Roman shoves him with one hand and Jesus flies into the turnbuckle.

Booker T: “OH MAN DAT’S COO YO”

Joey: “Shut up Booker! Insert Edgy Joke!”

Jesus crawls back up to his feet after shattering his spine on the turnbuckle. Roman gets near him, so Jesus reaches out and grabs HIS hand now. Then he laughs maniacally as he turns all of Roman’s blood into wine! …

Roman chuckles.

“Hehehe. You fool.”

Roman shoves him back again. He then creates a small cut in his hand using his other hand and begins to drink the wine blood! Wine pours down the side of his lips as he continues to laugh. Jesus tries to escape, but Roman catches him by the leg. He pulls him in closer. Roman looks at him and smirks. Jesus nods his head, for he knows what is coming. Roman grazes his cheek with a slap. Jesus begins to freak out as he has no control over what he does next… HE TURNS THE OTHER CHEEK! He tries to fight back, but can do nothing, as Roman hits him with a Superman Punch!

Booker T: “Oh hell naw”

“OOOOOAHHHHH!” Roman roars so mightily it tears the eardrums of EVERYONE in attendance, but it’s ok cause it’s worth it. He sets up for his mighty spear! Jesus pathetically rolls around on the mat… but then suddenly, from outside the ring… FLAME begins to rise! Out of the ramp… who is it? IT’S SATAN! Satan climbs out from hell and stands on the ring apron, grabbing Roman’s shoulder to distract him! Roman turns around and Satan jumps off the apron before the referee can see him. The referee runs over to him and scolds him, as Satan pleads with him and is adamant that “WHAT? I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

Joey Miles: “Oh wow how cool dude I like that guy lol he’s coming for me hahahaha!”

As the referee and Roman are both distracted… Jesus does the unthinkable. He swings his foot and hits Roman between the legs with a LOW BLOW!

Booker T: “WHAT?! Oh my!!!!!!!! JESUS JUST CHEATERED?? BUT HE NEVER GOES DIRTY!”
(Booker says this while doing a spinaroonie)

Roman’s MIGHTY and HOLY balls crumble as his ONE WEAKNESS was targeted. Jesus rolls him up and Satan secretly holds him down by hiding in the hole in the middle of the ring and only sticking his hands out to help Jesus with the roll up. Jesus puts his feet on the top rope as he rolls Roman up.

“1!”

“2!”

“3!”

DING DING DING

Lillian: “YOUR WINNER AND FIRST EVER TJWWOW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… JESUS CHRIST!”

Jesus grabs the TJWWOW World Title and raises it above his head. Satan walks up to him and rips off his shirt before they begin to passionately make out.

JR: “THAT SON OF A BITCH! THEY’RE IN CAHOOTS NOW!”

Jesus and Satan rip off all their clothes and begin to fuck passionately on stage as Roman nods his head inside the ring, disappointed at what Jesus Christ has just done. He has lost all respect for him for cheating, and that’s worth so much more than the world title.

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns   Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:54 pm

This is longer than Cum-dumpster Dogg's one and only match nervous

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns   Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:18 am

Also better in every aspect

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns   Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 5:10 am

yall

what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns   Co-Main Event: TJWWOW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jesus Christ vs Roman Reigns EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 9:40 am

What didnt you like about my match?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H