HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday Empty
PostSubject: E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday   E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:24 am

It's Abdel vs. Daddy and GodKing! Box in the jaw

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday   E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 12:37 pm

After a commercial break TJ’s Wild World of Wrestling comes back with former XWA Superstar E.G. Deal in the ring. Dean is at the interview desk as Dick Holiday of RICH comes out to meet him.

Dean: Welcome back everyone to TJ’s Wild World of Wrestling! Coming next we have E.G. Deal wrestling Captain Dixie Dick Holiday!

TJ cheers for Dick Holiday

Dean: And I have Dick Holiday joining me right now. Hey Dick how’s it feel for real pro wrestling to return.

Dick Holiday: You know Dean it’s great to be out here wrestling like I was meant to do. I’m excited to be here but I have one problem.

Dean: A problem?

Dick Holiday: Yeah I have a big problem! And he’s standing in that there ring!

E.G. Deal goes over to the ropes nearest Dean’s interview table to yell at Holiday.

Dick Holiday: That’s right I mean you! You big ugly lug! Now I have it on good authority that this Extreme Genocidal Deal is from Egypt.

TJ boos.

Dean: That’s right.

Dick Holiday: And I have it on good authority that this Egyptian over here is one of them Muslims!

TJ: Go back to The Middle East you towel head!

Dean: That’s true too.

Dick Holiday: Well when I get in the ring with that there dirty Muslim I’m going to pay him back for what he did to us and I just might do a 9/11 job on him!

While Holiday was making his last statement an enraged E.G. Deal exits the ring and approaches Dean and Holiday. Quickly after an excited Holiday said he might do a 9/11 job on Deal gives him is patented 9/11 Punch right to his face.

Dean: Fans it looks like the match is starting here and now! Whoa!

(Will continue the actual match)

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: TJ's Wild World of Wrestling-