HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard   Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:19 am

It's My lord and savior (peace be upon him) vs. Razor panic

Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard   Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:33 am

DING DING DING

The loud noise shocks David Beauregard who falls to the ground and starts crying due to his PTSD. Benjamin Davis, the virtuous young man, comes toward David with a look of compassion on his face hoping to console the older gentleman. David springs up and goes for a small package!

1!

2!

Kicks Out.

Benjamin Davis gets to his feet quickly and smirks at the old man who pulled out a trick and almost won. He gives him a little golf clap and stretches to re-prepare himself for battle. Feeling disrespected by the golf clap, David pulls an ice pick from his jeans and starts toward Davis. Davis doesn't realize he's in trouble and doesn't move out of the way as Beauregard stabs him in the eye with the icepick!

TJ, from the crowd: "THIS IS WRESTLING!!!"

Beauregard pulls the ice pick out and shoves it into his neck repeatedly. This is a murder! The referee is going crazy. "OH MY GOD, WE'RE ONLY MINUTES IN, HOW CAN HE HIT HIS FINISHER ALREADY???"

Beauregard goes for the pin.

1!

2!

3!

The doctors come in to check on Davis, who is clearly bleeding to death.

"He shouldn't have disrespected me, now where is my soup?," says Beauregard as we go on to the next segment.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard   Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 4:02 pm

This might be match of the night! ROFL!

Benjamin Davis vs. David Beauregard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1