HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sword Art Online (Season 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate The Show
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap0%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap0%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap50%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_lcap50%Sword Art Online (Season 1) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

Sword Art Online (Season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:12 pm

What did you think of the show?

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Going to give Sword FArt Online a 3/10

If you make rules for your universe stick to them. Bad bad stories.

The animation was great and the music was good. There were moments I like but I'm not down for re-watching this.

Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Moose really had to disrespect them with the Fart thing. #FeelTheBern

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 6:48 pm

Had to do it

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 pm

When I was a young lad, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I skipped ahead and read the light novels before they became manga, and enjoyed that as well. That being said, I didn't finish the anime adaptions, because I thought it was too... uhhh... weird. I didn't like where the show was going, and it makes the same mistakes in later seasons, so I dropped it. I do, however, love the animation and the soundtrack that goes along with it.
6/10 needs more testicle monster devs

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online (Season 1)   Sword Art Online (Season 1) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 10:32 pm

@Kitty wrote:
When I was a young lad, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sword Art Online (Season 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1