HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Has WWE not learned their lesson?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

Has WWE not learned their lesson? Empty
PostSubject: Has WWE not learned their lesson?   Has WWE not learned their lesson? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 4:05 pm

So, Wrestlemania is four weeks away, and we don't have a full card out yet. But at this rate, it's going to have like 15 fucking matches. So either they will cut most of them to nothing or put on another seven hour show. I'd guess the latter.

These seven hour shows (Or even anything over like 4-5 hours) obviously drain the crowd and kill the headlining matches. We don't need to have these egregiously long shows just to see Miz vs Shane McMahon. They try so hard to get everybody on the show.

I would hate to see guys that I like held off the show, but it would benefit Wrestlemania to leave people out and let matches get their time, and crowd investment. So instead of jamming tons of multi-man matches, just accept that not everyone is on the card. Their roster is the largest and perhaps most talented in WWE's history. Either keep people off, or turn Wrestlemania into a two-night event (which would be my preferred idea)

Also, no more 3-hour raws for godsake. I haven't watched it in a couple years, but from the results I read it, is a mess.

So there's my opinion that one asked for or probably cared about. WOO

Also, a couple predictions for Wrestlemania:
Lesnar retains and Batista vs Triple H is the longest match of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE not learned their lesson?   Has WWE not learned their lesson? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm

honestly I am looking forward to Shane and Miz, its one of the few storylines that doesn't feel like a cluster fuckery
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE not learned their lesson?   Has WWE not learned their lesson? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:25 pm

Triple H is wrestling in 2019 #FeelTheBern

Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE not learned their lesson?   Has WWE not learned their lesson? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Void wrote:
honestly I am looking forward to Shane and Miz, its one of the few storylines that doesn't feel like a cluster fuckery

Yeah, I can get that, and the storyline isn't all that bad. I'd just rather not have Shane on the card when there's so many people that can have a meaningful storyline match with Miz. And I really don't like the miz as a face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has WWE not learned their lesson?   Has WWE not learned their lesson? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:15 pm

As long as George does something to Shane, it will be worth it
Back to top Go down

Has WWE not learned their lesson?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-