Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Yes, I find the Joey stuff alright and this not. Because it's meant to be silly fun. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Shit like this is just cringey to watch because it's not meant to be funny or tongue in cheek. It's not entertaining. Again, it's "so bad, it's good" content but without the tongue in cheek quality that makes it fun to watch, so it just ends up being "so bad, it's bad".

And I never said this is all Impact does. I said I can't take them seriously when they do shit like this. It doesn't matter what kind of diversity the show has. When stuff like this is on it, the overall product looks worse because this is a PART of the overall product. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the feuds were great. A lot of the wrestlers certainly are. But this is about the company as a whole and the idea that I can't think 'the best wrestling show in North America' is an over-step because I don't watch the entire product is silly. I don't watch any wrestling show weekly anymore. But what I see of matches and storylines in ROH tends to be great, AEW is building up very well and I'm super excited to see their first show, WWE has plenty of shit at WrestleMania I'm interested to see (some of which, I've seen build for and loved, some I disliked but know the matches will still likely be good). The TakeOver right before that is stacked with amazing matches.

I'm not saying every other company is perfect. WWE, for instance, is filled with garbage storylines. They have a lot of great ones, too, but still a lot of trash ones. I haven't seen anything in WWE recently that I'd consider nearly as bad as the Allie/Rosemary thing, though. And, again, that's not just because of its unrealistic nature. It's because the thing itself is just bad. Insanely over the top, bad acting, just cringe-inducing all around. I'm very glad Allie's going to AEW because I'm a fan of hers but ever since I first saw her became a part of this stuff, there went my interest in watching her.

And you keep comparing that stuff to LU. I've only seen the first season and some stuff of the second season and, while I do think they went a bit too far away from just making a wrestling show, the stuff I've seen on there was not this bad. A lot of it was genuinely interesting and entertaining, not excruciating B movie filler.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 11:52 pm

wrestling is meant to be fun. you find people touching Joey Ryan's dick fun, I find off the wall whacky supernatural b level movie shit fun. Each their own I guess. and Su yu is a bad actress I will say, but fuck that what makes all her shit fun. but you know what the Campy B level movie stuff is what makes it fun for me because I loved that shit. you don't, that's fine. But the fact you are allowing that storyline to cloud your judgement of the company is honestly whack.

AEW I probably couldn't take serious because it looks like a fucking money mark company. You wanna talk about cringe with the Rosemary shit. That whole fucking first rally was nothing but cringe. From Conrad's awkward ass, to having fucking pyro in the middle of the fucking day. Cody looking like a jackass. But I will give them credit the 2nd rally was way better, still doesn't change my mind this whole project looks like 5 star wrestling on a bigger scale. but with that in mind, i hope AEW does well. If they make it to TV I will give them a chance. I maybe judging them on the aspect of one thing, but I am willing to give the company as a whole a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 12:03 am

"But this is about the company as a whole and the idea that I can't think 'the best wrestling show in North America' is an over-step because I don't watch the entire product is silly."

I mean you are allowed to have your opinion on the show as an outsider looking in, and if you are not  liking what you are seeing from the Allie stuff is alright. But judging the company as a whole on that fact, to me silly. I stated that it has the best product. You said no it doesn't and that it still sucks. I said have you watched it. You say no yet still say I am wrong on that it has the best product. That is silly.

I have giving you examples of why I feel the way that I do about Impact wrestling having the best product. If you don't wanna take time to see what I am trying to spew out that is fine, but the fact you aren't at least giving a few of them a watch here and there, i can't take your takes on impact serious. Because it just sounds like the same old "I don't watch TNA, but LOLTNA Sucks." that has been played out since 2016.

As for ROH, I haven't always been the biggest supporter of them. Mostly because I have always felt that it is a overhyped smarkfest. However currently they, imo have the 2nd best. I like what they are doing with Villain Enterprise. Only a matter of time til Marty takes his ball to AEW, but I think the stable is awesome. Fucking Jeff Cobbs being cobbs, Jeice getting a nice push in ROH. Not whole lot that will make me pay for That ROH streaming service, but from what I have seen and what i have watched, 2019 ROH is watchable to me. Now if they can stop fucking penny pinching and using NJPW as a crutch than maybe they would be even better.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 12:54 am

Pro Wrestling isn't meant to be fun. The whole idea is the be a simulated combat sport. And nothing outside that is going to draw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 12:57 am

For all the 💩 you talked about Jeff Jarrett about never have drawing a dime Impact wishes they were doing as good as they were when he was the face of the company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:00 am

When did I ever say that? And for fuck sake moose, you know how fucking ridiculous that sounds "wrestling not meant to be fun" of all the things you have said. Some I agree with some I don't. That...is the dumbest thing you have said. Honestly Josh that is fucking sad. You wanna talk about me spewing bullshit. Holy fuck dude that out does anything I have ever said

Last edited by Void on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:02 am

Anything outside of that never drew?
The attitude era? The Hogan era? Those alone debunk that statement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:06 am

And before you reply with some copy and paste bullshit from Jim or Dave I am going to stop you right here. Cause I won't reply, cause I seriously can't take that shit seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:59 am

You know just to get this off my chest. I should have said "In my opinion and my viewing pleasure, I think Impact has the best North American product " that alone probably could have prevented a lot of the bickering. Probably not, but that is the better statement I should have said.
And you know the feeling is probably not mutual at all. In fact I think Snoopz hates my goddamn guts, he has every right to because how I can go all salt and vinegar and straight up be a dumbass sometimes. But with what me and him were bickering over is what is more acceptable. Dick suplexs vs B movie shit. That alone sounds fucking silly and it fucking is. I don't agree with a lot snoop has said but I appreciate at the end of the day, that's what he finds fun.
We might not get along but I will give him that he doesn't take grown adults wrestling in their underwear serious.
I try not to as well, but I can go all ape shit easily and that's on me.
A lot of this was me feeling snoop wasn't giving impact a fair criticism.i know the past regime has probably left a bad taste in his mouth and I'm probably the worst salesman ever. That's all I'm asking is give a full impact a watch.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 11:25 am

Void wrote:
When did I ever say that? And for fuck sake moose, you know how fucking ridiculous that sounds "wrestling not meant to be fun" of all the things you have said.  Some I agree with some I don't. That...is the dumbest thing you have said. Honestly Josh that is fucking sad. You wanna talk about me spewing bullshit. Holy fuck dude that out does anything I have ever said
Combat sports can be fun but it shouldn't be the emphasis. Funny doesn't draw money.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 11:29 am

Void wrote:
Anything outside of that never drew?
The attitude era? The Hogan era? Those alone debunk that statement
The Attitude Era that wouldn't have happened without Steve Austin and The Rock. Do you really think people were tuning in to watch all the other BS.

And compared to what followed it you can take The Hogan Era seriously. If people couldn't take Hogan seriously as someone who could kick ass he wouldn't have drawed.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 11:34 am

The last pay per view I bought was a Bound For Bankruptcy from the current administration and not only was I unimpressed but I was legit pissed off I wasted my time and money on the product. So saying I never gave them a chance is BS. If anything I gave them too much of a chance.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 11:41 am

And lets look at the fact that not only has Lucha Underground is going to end soon but Impact is no longer on any channels that people watch. Those products didn't work. Maybe the timing is wrong. But as I see it most people don't think those products are what wrestling should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 12:12 pm

I'm not going to read anything you said, frankly it's probably a transcript from something Jim Cornette said. I'm honestly just done. I'm going to ask you to ban me or just remove me from the site. I think we are just too combustible elements that will only continue to fight. For the better of the both of us, I will leave your personal blog for you and your friends.
Goodbye
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 2:06 pm

. wrote:
I'm not going to read anything you said
I'll return the favor and do the same Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:04 pm

. wrote:
You know just to get this off my chest. I should have said "In my opinion and my viewing pleasure, I think Impact has the best North American product " that alone probably could have prevented a lot of the bickering. Probably not, but that is the better statement I should have said.
And you know the feeling is probably not mutual at all. In fact I think Snoopz hates my goddamn guts, he has every right to because how I can go all salt and vinegar and straight up be a dumbass sometimes. But with what me and him were bickering over is what is more acceptable. Dick suplexs vs B movie shit. That alone sounds fucking silly and it fucking is. I don't agree with a lot snoop has said but I appreciate at the end of the day,  that's what he finds fun.
We might not get along but I will give him that he doesn't take grown adults wrestling in their underwear serious.
I try not to as well, but I can go all ape shit easily and that's on me.
A lot of this was me feeling snoop wasn't giving impact a fair criticism.i know the past regime has probably left a bad taste in his mouth and I'm probably the worst salesman ever. That's all I'm asking is give a full impact a watch.
I don't hate you. I just disagree with a lot of your opinions on wrestling and think you take these disagreements too personally, which is something you do seem to realize, as well. The one thing I can agree with you on is that it's good when people just enjoy whatever they enjoy. If you enjoy Impact, that's great. Watch it. Enjoy it. My feelings about it, Moose's, anyone who dislikes it won't change that you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3