HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:01 pm

If they are able to get Pac in, i'm sure they can get some reach. Now with Kenny there, a lot of guys and gals will be hoping on that train. I wish all the best for AEW, but I am not expecting them to take over the wrestling world or even change it
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:51 am

TV executives arn't going to know who PAC and Kenny Omega are.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:07 am

PAC maybe not, but Omega, I'm sure a few will with a quick search and with Khan backing him. Besides i wasn't talking about TV reach. I'm talking about the influence they have to get ahold of certain people and sign them. Which they have gotten a few big names and a lot of whom worked in roh not too long ago. If they get ahold of castle and lethal, there goes all of the main event scene in roh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:14 am

This is getting off topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 am

And you wanna talk about no one watching impact or caring, well who the fuck has given a fuck about Roh that hasn't had anything to do with njpw or the elite? The only thing that has even kept them in the thoughts of people have been because of njpw. Talking about impact not being relevant. The same fucking thing can be said about roh. Don't even go there with that msg thing. Cause people are going for there to see njpw

Last edited by Void on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 am

So don't fucking go there with that. Talking about they won't be main eventing roh anytime soon, like ROH is still the big indy company. When all it has been is the fucking ovw to njpw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:33 am

And yeah I'm not making my case look strong by acting like this. But like you all would even give impact a chance anyways when you are still stuck in the mindset of lol it's tna. I didn't even want this to become me coming in with all salt and vinegar but you make it really hard not to. I didn't wanna go after roh.I admitted my statement that it dog stomps the others In quality was silly. But i truly believe impact does have the best product and everyone is sleeping on it because lol tna.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:50 am

Void wrote:
This is getting off topic
*Looks at the topic of the thread* #FeelTheBern

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:58 am

Void wrote:
And you wanna talk about no one watching impact or caring, well who the fuck has given a fuck about Roh that hasn't had anything to do with njpw or the elite?  The only thing that has even kept them in the thoughts of people have been because of njpw. Talking about impact not being relevant. The same fucking thing can be said about roh. Don't even go there with that msg thing. Cause people are going for there to see njpw
Honesty bro whenever it comes to the business side of things you just pull these weird ideas out your rear end. I don't know what you're talking about or where you're getting your information.

Yes ROH's crowds are down after The Elite left. But it's not Doomsday like anyone expected. And I'll concede your point that they use their deal with New Japan as a crutch.

The fact is nobody is watching Impact. Who tf is even has The Pursuit Channel? Like I said it's to bad they didn't have better creative sooner but it is what it is. If you're loving the show that's good for you. I hope you're able to support the product by throwing a few bucks their way.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 am

Void wrote:
So don't fucking go there with that. Talking about they won't be main eventing roh anytime soon, like ROH is still the big indy company. When all it has been is the fucking ovw to njpw
ROH is owned by a corporation with 5 times the cash flow of WWE. They're not indy business wise. And they don't have an indy product anymore.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:08 am

Void wrote:
And yeah I'm not making my case look strong by acting like this. But like you all would even give impact a chance anyways when you are still stuck in the mindset of lol it's tna. I didn't even want this to become me coming in with all salt and vinegar but you make it really hard not to. I didn't wanna go after roh.I admitted my statement that it dog stomps the others In quality was silly. But i truly believe impact does have the best product and everyone is sleeping on it because lol tna.
Did I even say Impact's current product is bad?

I still have problems with the product they're presenting but you love it and that's great that you do. I can actually understand some of the creative decisions but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:27 am

You can go on and on about fucking Sinclair owning roh but Sinclair doesn't give a flying fuck about roh. If they did roh would have had a stationary TV along fucking Time ago and not come on 3 o clock in the morning one day and 11 the next. They hardly ever invest any money into it
Honestly the truth is ROH should get on twitch. OVW and others are starting to do the same. Relying on Sinclair isn't doing them much good. They need to get over their penny pinching ways
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 am

Void wrote:
You can go on and on about fucking Sinclair owning roh but Sinclair doesn't give a flying fuck about roh. If they did roh would have had a stationary TV along fucking Time ago and not come on 3 o clock in the morning one day and 11 the next.  They hardly ever invest any money into it
Honestly the truth is ROH should get on twitch. OVW and others are starting to do the same. Relying on Sinclair isn't doing them much good. They need to get over their penny pinching ways
Like I said when it comes to the business end of things you just talk out your rear end.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:36 am

Own by a company that has more money than the wwe, yet that company hardly ever invest into it. Being own by Sinclair doesn't mean shit if they aren't getting anything out of it. Talking out my rear end, more like you can't handle the fact Sinclair doesn't do shit for Roh
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 am

ROH wouldn't exist without SBG. And G1 Supercaard wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for SBG lawyers.

Are they mean with their money? Yes. And there's plenty to criticize.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:51 am

They need to get their product out there other than relying on Sinclair. It's good sgb did that for them But the shit they air Is like months old. How can someone keep up with a company when they have no idea what is going on. How can someone invest time into a product that comes on at different times every fucking week. Would it really do any harm to use twitch or another online platform to get their shit out there
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:55 am

They a broadcasting company so they want a show that gets their stations revenue. Putting ROH online for free would be a determent to that. If someone wants to watch ROH online they can join Honor Club.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:02 pm

Relying on that shit has done jack diddley for roh. You can't expand your fanbase if you rely on that. Hell they don't even have to show the newest of episodes they could air month old stuff and whore out their honor club during the show to watch the newer stuff. And have it air at a certain time in which people can watch. Instead of airing 3 month old shows at 3 in the morning
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

The fact is Impact would be doing the same thing if they could get ROH's viewership.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:10 pm

Ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:18 pm

At this point we are just going to continue going back and forward. I apologize that I got salty and hot headed. But I firmly believe what I believe. You enjoy roh I will enjoy impact
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 10:41 am

https://www.facebook.com/ImpactWrestling/posts/10156626151906026?comment_id=10156627861521026¬if_id=1553956643706781¬if_t=comment_mention

How is anyone supposed to take Impact serious when they do shit like this?

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 12:13 pm

The Dark war has been a great build up for the past 3 years. What? The fact it is doing lucha underground stuff? So what fucking entertaining. Plus Kevin Sullivan is back so 10/10
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 5:41 pm

It's not entertaining, though.

Even putting aside how outright stupid it is to kill a wrestler off (and then proceed to have their body vanish), it's not entertaining. It straight up looks and feels like something out of a b movie. "So good, it's bad" may have entertained enough people with the Matt Hardy stuff, but that had pieces that were entertaining in a comedic way. Nothing about this is meant to look or seem comedic, even ironically.

I fail to see how a wrestling company doing awful straight-to-DVD level storylines can be considered better than every other North American wrestling product. And I'm not against silly shit that showcases that wrestling is clearly fake. It's 2019, nobody thinks it's real. I'm fine with different types of storylines and wrestling being done. I enjoy Joey Ryan, for example. But there's a difference between suspension of disbelief storylines, comedically over the top storylines and just bottom of the barrel, poorly executed b movie storylines that are meant to be serious.

PostSubject: Re: Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday   Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 9:34 pm

you find Joey Ryan flipping people with his Dick alright? But Adding Scifi elements bad? Alright whatever. Impact has gone down the Lucha Underground road with a lot of its shit, but you know what that is fine. It is entertaining and it doesn't take itself serious. Killing off wrestlers isn't new, fuck WWE has done it. besides Allie is leaving Impact and this was to write her off and to wrap up her part of the blood war storyline.

but you know what if you don't like that stuff, it is fine. However if you are judging Impact for that one storyline alone, that shows you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Impact. You saw it on twitter and was like "oh this must be what Impact does nowadays how stupid." The lucha underground style storytelling is like only 10% of the show and it mostly anything has to do with rosemary. But anyways back on topic at hand, if that is what you are judging Impact off of, than I can take your Hot take here serious.

Johnny Impact vs Cage vs Killer Kross

Lax vs The Lucha Brothers

Tessa vs Gail

Taya vs Grace

anything fucking Moose is doing

Callihan & OvE vs Rich Swann

some of the best fucking feuds in North American wrestling right now, specially OvE vs Swann. None of them need the LU stuff, they are all fantastic wrestling and storytelling.
Back to top Go down

Impact to replay on Twitch on Monday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Impact Wrestling-