HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Sekirei would you wing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Whitch Sekirei would you wing?
Musubi
Which Sekirei would you wing? I_vote_lcap33%Which Sekirei would you wing? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Kusano
Which Sekirei would you wing? I_vote_lcap0%Which Sekirei would you wing? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matsu
Which Sekirei would you wing? I_vote_lcap33%Which Sekirei would you wing? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Tsukiumi
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Neko Red44
Jobber
Neko Red44

Which Sekirei would you wing? Empty
PostSubject: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm

Pick one Basketball
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:35 pm

Out of the main 4? Tsukiumi for sure. I'd have her step on me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

The one that's always drinking saka
Which Sekirei would you wing? 2697-sekirei-kazehana-drinking
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Spoilers asshole Evil or Very Mad

Pick one from this season!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Oh okay. Matsu then.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 1:49 am

Musubi would drive me crazy. I get she's super innocent and full of love but I can't imagine being with someone that dim witted.

Ku is cool and all but that's creepy. Having her around is like taking care of the little kid. She's got a cool power I'll give her that. But even if you're goal is just to win The Sekirei Game I don't even think she's that good of a pick. Okay I'll say she's a great them player but she's not the one I'd pick if I just had to pick one.

Matsu's really interesting but she never displayed any kind of fighting ability or any special type of power at all. Maybe she could do more if motivated but who knows?

I think Tsukiumi would have to be the choice for me out of the four. I'll admit her personality probably will keep her from winning the game. I think she's powerful enough when winged but I think even then there's Sekirei who'd beat her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Red44
Jobber
Neko Red44

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 6:18 am

It's spelled sake......I would actually go for Musubi to be honest. I find her enthusiasm for winning the Sekirei game is very catchy. I also vote her because I like her personality in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Sekirei would you wing?   Which Sekirei would you wing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Sekirei would you wing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1