HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  Empty
PostSubject: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  40017c10

What's up my people?

As you know, I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan and a big Madden player. I want to do a Franchise and keep a log of it. I want to build around Josh Allen as the future of the team, and I want to keep it realistic. I won't be doing a ton of trades or unrealistic free agent acquisitions. If I make a move, it'll be something that I could realistically see happening. That's not to say there won't be big trades. For example, I may have tried to trade for Khalil Mack because he was rumoured to be traded and he played College Football in Buffalo.

I'll playing the moments, opposed to the full games and I'll be starting from week 1 with all of the official 53 man rosters.

This first page is going to take care of some housekeeping. I'll lay out the depth chart, settings, etc.

Gameplay Settings
Quarter Length - 10 Minutes
Difficulty - All Pro

Depth Chart as of September 8th

Offence

QB - Nathan Peterman, Josh Allen
HB - Lesean McCoy, Marcus Ivory, Chris Ivory, Taiwan Jones
FB - Patrick DiMarco
WR - Kelvin Benjamin, Jeremy Kerley, Zay Jones, Ray-Ray McCloud III, Andre Holmes, Robert Foster
TE - Charles Clay, Logan Thomas, Jason Croom, Khari Lee
LT - Dion Dawkins, Marshall Newhouse
LG - Vlad Ducasse, Wyatt Teller
C - Ryan Groy, Russell Bodine
RG - John Miller
RT - Jordan Mills, Conor McDermott

Defence
LE - Trent Murphy, Shaq Lawson
RE - Jerry Hughes, Eddie Yarbrough
DT - Kyle Williams, Star Lotulelei, Harrison Phillips, Adolphus Washington
LOLB - Matt Milano, Ramon Humber
MLB - Tremaine Edmunds, Julian Stanford
ROLB - Lorenzo Alexander, Deon Lacey
CB - Tre'Davious White, Vontae Davis, Phillip Gaines, Taron Johnson, Lafayette Pitts
FS - Micah Hyde, Rafael Bush
SS - Jordan Poyer, Siran Neal

Special Teams
K - Stephen Hauschka
P - Corey Bojorquez
KR - Taiwan Jones, Ray Ray McCloud III, Marcus Murphy
PR - Ray Ray McCloud III, Marcus Murphy, Jeremy Kerley

Rookies
Josh Allen
Tremaine Edmunds
Harrison Phillips
Taron Johnson
Siran Neal
Ray Ray McCloud III
Robert Foster
Corey Bojorquez
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm bored tonight and staying home so I'll be plowing through a few games.

Week 1
Bills vs Ravens

Final Score

Bills 34 - Ravens 13

Final Stats

Passing
Nathan Peterman - 20/31 for 215 yards and an interception
Joe Flacco - 19/35 for 223 yards and 3 interceptions

Rushing
LeSean McCoy - 26 for 75 yards and 2 TDs
Alex Collins - 15 for 73 yards and 1 TD
Chris Ivory - 5 for 14 yards
Patrick DiMarco - 1 for 11 and 1 TD

Receiving
John Brown - 6 for 80 yards
Kelvin Benjamin - 4 for 41 yards
LeSean McCoy - 4 for 41 yards
Jeremy Kerley - 3 for 43 yards
Zay Jones - 3 for 27 yards
Michael Crabtree - 3 for 39 yards
Willie Snead - 3 for 31 yards

Defence
Sacks - Matt Milano (1), Willie Henry (1), Trent Murphy (1), Kyle Williams (1), Jerry Hughes (1)
Forced Fumbles - Trent Murphy (1)
Interceptions - Micah Hyde (1), CJ Mosley (1), Phillip Gaines (1 returned for TD), Taron Johnson (1)

Special Teams
Justin Tucker - 2 for 2 with a long of 53 yards
Stephen Hauschka - 2 for 2 with a long of 52 yards

This game was pretty easy. Flacco kept throwing picks. I was pretty close to adjusting my difficulty but I'm happy I didn't as you'll see what happened next game next post. Peterman was mediocre but not terrible and had some decent throws.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Week 2
Chargers vs Bills

Final Score

Chargers 30 - Bills 17

Final Stats

Passing
Nathan Peterman - 20/45 for 272 yards, 2 TDs and 4 interceptions
Philip Rivers - 19/24 for 270 yards and 3 touchdowns

Rushing
Melvin Gordon - 28 for 64 with a fumble
LeSean McCoy - 13 for 41

Receiving
Tyrell Williams - 4 for 97 yards and a TD
Kelvin Benjamin - 5 for 81 yards
Mike Williams - 4 for 65 yards
Travis Benjamin - 5 for 48 yards
Jeremy Kerley - 3 for 45 yards, a TD and a fumble
LeSean McCoy - 4 for 43 yards
Zay Jones - 4 for 41 yards a TD
Antonio Gates - 3 for 27 yards and a TD
Melvin Gordon III - 2 for 21 yards and a TD

Defence
Sacks - Joey Bosa (2), Melvin Ingram III (1), Isaac Rochell (1), Lorenzo Alexander (1)
Forced Fumbles - Denzel Perryman (1)
Interceptions - Denzel Perryman (1), Derwin James (1), Jahleel Addae (1), Casey Harward (1)

Special Teams
Caleb Sturgis - 3 for 6 with a long of 54 yards
Stephen Hauschka - 1 for 1 for 19 yards

This game sucked, Peterman wasn't making throws he should have easily made and the rushing attack was pretty terrible. I should have mentioned this but Russell Bodine got injured last game. This game, John Miller was hurt. My next post is going to be a news bulletin with transactions I've done. Rivers torched us tho, and it was rough. It may be Josh Allen time sooner than I expected.

I don't put all of the stats, like some of the rushers and receivers because I think it's pointless, I also don't add tackles. At the mid-season mark, I'll be doing an around the league post where I look at everyone's stats, for those on my team and not on my team and that'll go more in depth. At every quarter point, I'll add the standings so you can see how your team is doing (happy)

Last edited by Start Josh Allen on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:02 pm

News Update 1

I traded a 4th round pick from next year for Chance Warmack. Miller's injury (pulled groin) is more serious than I expected and he'll be out for 4 weeks. The free agent guards were mediocre, and Warmack is rumoured to be on the trade block irl. I plan on pulling off at least one more trade before the deadline pig as I have Shaq Lawson who's riding the bench.

I can start negotiating with Kelvin Benjamin and I'm interested in resigning him but I'd rather see how he's doing later in the season. If he only gets around 800-900 yards, I don't think he's worth the money. However, if he has a big year, he'll need to be brought back.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 10:44 pm

CB good job

Petermania wrote:
What's up my people?

As you know, I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan and a big Madden player. I want to do a Franchise and keep a log of it.
This reminded me of that young CB that Moose posted a video of before Baby
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 10:45 pm

I might do this as well... just maybe a little less detailed and I'm not sure what team/QB to do it with yet Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 am

I wish there was an NFL (or even college) simulation game for PC. If there was I'd be all over it.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 am

Well Madden franchise mode can be a simulation game, just for PS4 or Xbox Thirsty Mofos

Not too sure what you mean by "simulation game" though it could be something I'm not thinking of.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 8:46 am

I'm pretty sure I played a football simulator from back in the day. I think they still do updates too. They also releases Madden 19 for the PC this year.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 am

The Bills sucked so bad week two that they had to have the Ravens play for them. clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
Well Madden franchise mode can be a simulation game, just for PS4 or Xbox Thirsty Mofos

Not too sure what you mean by "simulation game" though it could be something I'm not thinking of.

You remember this?

Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  1072802-nfl_head_coach_xbox
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Odaaaaaam... yeah but I never played it. Thirsty Mofos

How did it work?
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Week 3
Bills vs Vikings

Final Score

Bills 31 - Vikings 37 (OT)

Final Stats

Passing
Kirk Cousins - 27/41 for 359 yards, 2 TDs and 1 interception
Nathan Peterman - 28/44 for 348 yards and 1 TD

Rushing
Dalvin Cook - 25 for 137 yards and 2 TDs
LeSean McCoy - 21 for 76 yards and 3 TDs

Receiving
Stefon Diggs - 12 for 179 yards and a TD
Kelvin Benjamin - 8 for 108 yards
Charles Clay - 6 for 76 yards and a TD
Jeremy Kerley - 5 for 64 yards and a fumble
Dalvin Cook - 5 for 58 yards
LeSean McCoy - 5 for 52 yards
Zay Jones 3 for 43 yards

Defence
Sacks - Jerry Hughes (2.5), Trent Murphy (2), Everson Griffen (2), Matt Milano (1), Danielle Hunter (1), Linval Joseph (1), Vontae Davis (.5)  
Forced Fumbles - Harrison Smith (1)
Interceptions - Tre'Davious White (1)

Special Teams
Daniel Carlson 3 for 3 with a long of 52 yards
Stephen Hauschka - 1 for 1 for 41 yards

This game was a lot better. I honestly thought I'd win. Peterman looked sharp and looked pretty accurate in the game, however he blew it in overtime and couldn't make a couple of crucial throws. LeSean McCoy got a lot of redzone looks and that'll be the case for the season. I usually toss it to him or get him to run it outside when I get inside the 15.

I considered started Josh Allen next week because there's more upside in him, but I'm going to let him ride the bench. Just like in real life, I cut Adolphus Washington to pick up Nate Orchard. I also have a trade to talk about in a news update.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:08 pm

News Update 2

I traded Shaq Lawson and a 5th from next year for Desean Jackson and a 7th from this year. I like Jackson and he seems like someone who could realistically get traded. He'll provide a deep threat for Peterman/Allen and gives us a nice balance between him and Kelvin Benjamin. Lawson was riding the bench and he didn't have a spot. I'm comfortable with Eddie Yarborough/Nate Orchard filling in the event of an injury. This is my last trade until the offseason. I wanted a WR and I got an upgrade over Jeremy Kerley/Zay Jones.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Week 4
Bills vs Packers

Final Score

Bills 28 - Packers 41

Final Stats

Passing
Aaron Rodgers - 36/51 for 359 yards, 4 TDs and 2 interceptions
Nathan Peterman - 21/38 for 253 yards and 3 TDs and 2 interceptions

Rushing
Jamal Williams- 15 for 39 yards and 1 TD
Aaron Jones - 8 for 33 yards
Nathan Peterman - 4 for 27 yards
LeSean McCoy - 5 for 7 yards

Receiving
DeSean Jackson - 8 for 131 yards
Randall Cobb - 10 for 97 yards and 1 TD
Devante Adams - 7 for 90 yards and 1 TD
Mercedes Lewis - 5 for 72 and 1 TD
LeSean McCoy - 5 for 70 yards and 2 TDs
Carlos Henderson - 6 for 63 yards and 1 TD
Jamaal Williams - 2 for 37 yards
Charles Clay - 4 for 35 yards and 1 TD

Defence
Sacks - Clay Matthews (2), Nick Perry (1), Tremaine Edmunds (.5), Jerry Hughes (.5)
Interceptions - Tre'Davious White (1), Kevin King (1), Vontae Davis (1), Tramon Williams (1)

Special Teams
Stephen Hauschka - 2 for 2 with a long of 41 yards
Mason Crosby missed an extra point

Nathan Peterman threw the game away for us again. He started off really rough with a couple of picks that got us down pick. I left him in for the game and he was able to salvage his day with some garbage time stats. Looking at the conversions, Green Bay had 10 and we only had 1. It was just a rough game for us. Shady couldn't get it going and we only handed it off to him 5 times because we were down big.

Despite Rodgers throwing two picks, we still weren't able to capitalize. It was rough. I was pretty impressed with Desean Jackson who had a massive game in his Bills debut. I have a news update that'll come right after this game. Let me know if you guys want to see anymore stats or anything. I'll provide the around the league update at mid-season rather than quarter season because there's more things you can access like award standings.

Last edited by Start Josh Allen on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:47 pm

News Update 3

Josh Allen's getting the start next week. We're 1-3 and Peterman keeps throwing the game away for us. He doesn't have the ability to make key throws for us unfortunately. We're starting the rookie QB, Josh Allen. It'll be against the Titans, who's an easier matchup than the first 4 games of the season. I'm hoping Allen can come in for us and turn the season around.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Week 5
Titans vs Bills

Final Score

Titans 6 - Bills 14

Final Stats

Passing
Josh Allen - 21/34 for 303 yards, 1 TD and 2 interceptions
Marcus Mariota - 25/44 for 240 yards and 3 interceptions

Rushing
LeSean McCoy - 13 for 78 yards and 1 TD
Derrick Henry - 11 for 67 yards
Josh Allen - 4 for 25 yards
Dion Lewis - 5 for 21 yards

Receiving
Kelvin Benjamin - 6 for 88 yards and 1 TD
Jeremy Kerley - 4 for 58 yards and a fumble
Richard Matthews - 4 for 58 yards
Charles Clay - 4 for 55 yards
Corey Davis - 5 for 52 yards
Delanie Walker - 5 for 38 yards
DeSean Jackson - 2 for 34 yards

Defence
Sacks - Jerry Hughes (1.5), Matt Milano (1), Brian Orakpo (1), Jurrell Casey (1), Trent Murphy (.5)
Forced Fumbles - Malcolm Butler(1)
Interceptions - Jordan Poyer (2), Tre'Davious White (1), Malcolm Butler (1), Kevin Byard (1)

Special Teams
Ryan Succop- 2 for 2 with a long of 48 yards

The Josh Allen era began with a win. It wasn't spectacular and Allen had his struggles at times but he was still able to come away with the win. Mariota was pretty terrible, throwing 3 ints. LeSean McCoy has struggled at times this season. His longest of the day was for 44 yards and TD. It was within the last two minutes and I wanted to get a first down to secure the game but I saw that nobody would tackle him so I rushed into the end zone to go up by a TD.

Tre'Davious White has an interception streak as this was his 3rd game with a pick. He's been the MVP of the defence in my opinion. I'll be talking about players I've been most impressed with at the preseason and he's definitely one of them. I have to mention Matt Milano too, the guy balls out whenever I play with him. I was thinking about upgrading at OLB but if he keeps playing this way, he'll have to stay for the long term.

I'm all caught up now as I haven't played the Texans yet, but I'm going to do that now so I'll put an update for that game asap as possible.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Week 6
Bills vs Texans

Final Score

Bills 27 - Texans 24

Final Stats

Passing
Deshaun Watson - 21/48 for 277 yards, 3 TDs and 2 interceptions
Josh Allen - 21/36 for 264 yards, 1 TD and 5 interceptions

Rushing
LeSean McCoy - 20 for 89 yards and 1 TD
Josh Allen - 6 for 51 yards
Lamar Miller - 13 for 45 yards
Marcus Murphy - 8 for 33 yards

Receiving
Will Fuller V - 5 for 93 yards and 1 TD and 1 fumble
Kelvin Benjamin 4 for 62 yards
Bruce Ellington - 6 for 55 yards
Andre Holmes - 5 for 55 yards
DeAndre Hopkins - 2 for 54 yards and 1 TD
Jeremy Kerley - 3 for 53 yards
Charles Clay - 4 for 47 yards and 1 TD
Ryan Griffin - 4 for 35 yards

Defence
Sacks - JJ Watt (1.5), Jadeveon Clowney (1), DJ Reader (.5)
Forced Fumbles - Jordan Poyer (1)
Interceptions - Dylan Cole (1), Tre'Davious White (1), Kareem Jackson (1), Tyrann Mathieu (1), Zach Cunningham (1), Micah Hyde (1), Bernardrick McKinney (1)

Special Teams
Stephen Hauschka- 2 for 2 with a long of 41 yards

This is the Josh Allen experience. My guy threw 5 interceptions in this game. To be honest, a lot of it was on me. I kept doing play action passes that I thought would be wide open but just ended up being picked. I kept going to them and I kept hoping they'd eventually work but they didn't.

We still got the W tho. DeSean Jackson was injured pretty early but it just kept him out for the game as he'll be back next week. I played a few games so I have a few recaps to throw down. These will probably be shorter as I have to recap 2 more games, mid-season stats, and I want to play a couple games too.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Week 7
Bills vs Colts

Final Score

Bills 25 - Colts 22

Final Stats

Passing
Josh Allen - 23/32 for 261 yards, 1 TD and 1 interception
Andrew Luck - 24/39 for 257 yards, 1 TD and 1 interception

Rushing
Josh Allen - 6 for 50 yards, 1 TD and 1 Fumble
Marlon Mack - 16 for 47 yards
LeSean McCoy - 6 for 32 yards
Andrew Luck fumbled

Receiving
Ty Hilton - 6 for 93 yards
Charles Clay - 6 for 71 yards
Kelvin Benjamin - 5 for 58 yards and 1 TD
Chester Rogers - 4 for 56 yards
Marcus Murphy - 7 for 55 yards
Ryan Grant - 5 for 43 yards

Defence
Sacks - Tremaine Edmunds (1), Jabaal Sheard (1), William Gholston (1), Al Woods (1)
Forced Fumbles - Tremaine Edmunds (1), William Gholston (1)
Interceptions - Jordan Poyer (1), Bashaud Breeland (1)

Special Teams
Adam Vinatieri - 5 for 5 with a long of 54 yards
Stephen Hauschka 1 for 1 for 29 yards

Adam Vinatieri had a huge game. 5 for 5. Josh Allen looked better than last game although he was still a bit turnover prone. Tremaine Edmunds is a stud. Like an absolute stud. My dude's getting sacks, forced fumbles, picks, etc. There's no way he's not defensive rookie of the year. I'll TJ on Sundays out if he isn't named that.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:42 pm

CB you should get justice for Rex and sign him rex
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Week 8
Patriots vs Bills

Final Score

Patriots 15 - Bills 23

Final Stats

Passing
Josh Allen - 24/33 for 260 yards
Tom Brady - 21/32 for 212 yards, 2 TDs and 2 interceptions

Rushing
LeSean McCoy - 27 for 91 yards and a TD
Josh Allen - 9 for 53 yards and 2 fumbles
James White - 6 for 24 yards
Chris Ivory - 3 for 14 yards and 1 fumble

Receiving
DeSean Jackson - 7 for 81 yards
Phillip Dorsett - 6 for 67 yards and 1 TD
Charles Clay - 6 for 54 yards
Julian Edelman - 5 for 52 yards and 1 TD
Kelvin Benjamin - 4 for 52 yards

Defence
Sacks - Danny Shelton (1), Jerry Hughes (1), Trent Murphy (1)
Forced Fumbles - Adrian Clayborn (1), Danny Shelton (1)
Interceptions - Tremaine Edmunds (1), Micah Hyde (1)

Special Teams
Stephen Hauschka 3 for 4 with a long of 38 yards

I've thought about upping the difficulty before and I'm going to do it. In real life, this probably wouldn't happen. I'm moving the difficulty to All-Madden.

Josh Allen's still having turnover issues despite not throwing an interception. Luckily it didn't cost us the game. Despite that, Allen hasn't lost a game yet and he's undefeated as starter. Brady was pretty mediocre against the defence that's putting it together unlike real life.

The next post is going to be a bunch of updates for the mid-season point. I've been lazy with it but it's coming. I'm also not hiring Rex because I took over as McDermott (happy)
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Start Josh Allen wrote:
I'm also not hiring Rex because I took over as McDermott (happy)
Come on man, give him a job as the D-coordinator at least rex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience    Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience  Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 19 Franchise: The Josh Allen Experience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1